New England Retreats for Scrapbooking or Cardmaking are happening HERE @ My Creative Studio. You’ll have an opportunity to crop for three days in a beautiful setting, with plenty of natural light! I live only 10 mins. or less from hotels in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (there are SO MANY hotels to choose from). The dates will include Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but if you only want a partial, those details will be showcased below as well.
CARDMAKERS are welcomed too! I will have new CARD KITS on hand for you to purchase out of the *new* Annual Inspirations Idea book. (Did you know you can download RECIPES or the PDF version of our new catalog to your own computer? Just click HERE and under the photo of the idea book, you’ll see the LINKS for you to download.)
Here are the Friday through Sunday dates:
- Sept. 19 to 21
- Sept. 26 to 28
- Oct. 3 to 5
- Oct. 10 to 12
- Oct 31 to Nov. 2
- Dec. 5 to 7
- Saturday only is $75 from 9 am to 10 pm.
- Sunday is $50 from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Crop begins on Friday @ 10:00 am and ends Sunday @ 5:00 pm. (No stairs to climb or hills to handle. First floor windows, doors, bathroom for easy access and comfort.)
- Meals included: Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, Sunday lunch
- Refreshments are always available: coffee, tea, soda and water
- Space is plentiful with great lighting (appx. 5 ft. per person).
- I can only hold up to 12 ladies at one time so it’s very personal!
- Attendees receive a gift from me for attending. Plus receive your FREE copy of our new catalog, Annual Inspirations valued @ $6.00!
- All inventory, product, kits, cardstock and more are in view for purchase.
- 2 Cricut stations are available for use.
Cost for the 3 day event is $190, but if you would like to SAVE $15 … you can pay in full by Sept. 1st for the Sept. dates; by October 1st for the rest of 2014 dates.
- RSVP: email@example.com or call @ 732-266-1287.
If you ever want to see my complete list of EVENTS I’ll be vending at during the year, you can go to my Blog Site HERE on this LINK and scroll down on the right hand column. There’s a complete LIST for Crop Registrations and LINKS to each site.