Black, White & Grey are the basic colors for Silver & Gold Kit of the Month. However, the GOLD and SILVER are the STARS (or should I say BLING) that pops off the pages. It’s hard to believe this kit retires on 12/31/17 … as well as 3 other kits from our Holiday Expressions Catalog (found HERE).
SILVER & GOLD
I did create holiday pages, but I can make a few suggestions for using the “same layout design” and changing up the theme/sentiment. Black, white, grey and gold are also perfect for manly layouts too! Note … you do get (4) gold foil papers in the kit … nice! Look how lovely the GOLD pops on this layout. I did use the Flower Market Cricut cartridge to cut the trees but everything else is in the kit!
If you love sports or city slickin’ icons, our You are Here Cricut Collection will offer you the cuts you need to create pages for:
- Winter: Snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, etc.
- Seasonal: hiking, rock climbing, ATV-ing and much more!
- Masculine and boy pages
- Love to celebrate special occasions: New Year’s celebration, anniversary, graduation, prom
- School colors? If gold, black or gray are in your school colors, you can always add another color to make it perfect! Only 2 identical sheets are holiday prints but most are not theme specific.
- We do sell the Silver & Gold PML cards that can go both ways for holiday and everyday life.
The layout above could easily be changed to a fun outdoor winter day of activities. Change the title and create your own icons for a themed layout to suit your needs. Love the gray/white/black and silver glitter on these pages.
Did you note the ornaments above? Silver & Gold Cardmaking stamp set (sold with or without thin cuts) was an added addition I used. Not only did I love playing with them above, but I also created cards using the same product line. It’s added value when you invest in something like this to use again and again. The thin cuts make it super easy to cut pieces out of the PML (picture my life) cards, scraps of patterned paper … even scraps of glitter paper! Fa la la … lovin’ the joy it can bring you!
On this layout below, I also added more pages using our Protector Plus 6×12 inserts that hold so many more photos! One holds the (6) 6×4 cards and photos and the other holds (12) 3×4 cards and photos, using the front and back of these protective inserts.
If you would like to purchase a kit from me to create either the 8+ pages for Silver & Gold, it’s $45 . I have these set KITS to GO plus shipping to you and it includes all the papers, pocket plus pages, complements, accessories and cricut cut trees. If you want the ornaments added, it’s an extra $5 or you can purchase it separately. Once you make your purchase, I will email you the cutting guide, photos and directions as well as the slideshow of artwork and close ups! Each kit contains just what you need to make what I show in the slideshow.
If you prefer to buy the bits & pieces separately on your own to make all the pages, here’s what you will need:
- G1138 SILVER & GOLD $29.95 (SILVER & GOLD paper packet, complements, Z1985 gold shimmer trim & Z3312 gold glitter gems plus 5 Cardstock: (3) Black, (1) Pewter & White Daisy)
- OR ** Click here to purchase items A LA CARTE.
- X7226D SILVER & GOLD Cardstock Combo $11.95 (this is a good deal because it includes : 3 each of Black, Pewter, White Daisy & Gold Glitter Paper)
- Z3316 Gold shimmer brush $4.95
- Z4014 White/Gold Twine $2.95
- I used Z4042 Silver & gold Cardmaking Stamp set & thin cuts $22.95
- Or you can buy the stamps C1689 for $13.95
- Z3242 & Z3244 Pocket Plus pages @ $7.95 ea. pack
- Flip flaps: 3×4 & 4×6 $3.95 & up
- INKS @ $7.95 each: Pebble, Pewter & Black if you plan to stamp the ornaments and Pgs. 1 & 2
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in product, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in January. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .