For National Papercrafting Month, we’ve designed a set of beautiful papercrafted monograms … from A to Z!
Each letter comes as part of a kit containing the sturdy chipboard letter base, rose gold accents, die-cut floral embellishments, and letter stickers for customizing your final artwork piece.
The finished letters are the perfect size for adorning any wall in your home.
These versatile letters can also be used together to spell out a whole name or word, which is why if you buy five letter kits, you can choose a sixth kit FREE!
You can also receive your choice of letter kit free by hosting a qualifying party in January or by signing up to be a Consultant!
- Learn more about becoming a Consultant and receive a FREE letter when you join in January
- Learn more about hosting a party and earn your FREE letter when you host a $350 show
As you assemble these letters, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. The first thing is that you don’t have to use all of the pieces included in the letter kit. Depending on how you plan to use the letter, you might opt out of the banner or some of the flowers and succulents. The number of die-cuts you want to use will depend on the shape of your letter and the length of the word you’ve chosen. Remember, sometimes less is more.
2. If you are using the banner for a word or a name, add the alphabet stickers to the banner before attaching it to the letter. It’s also easier if you begin your word in the middle and work your way out. This way, you can make sure your word is centered and you have enough room for all of your letters prior to attaching any additional embellishments.
3. As you assemble the flowers, consider using your finger, a pencil, or any soft round edge to help shape some of the petals. (Not all of your flowers have to have curved petals). Also, when arranging them on your letter, do so before attaching them. Try arranging your flowers in triangles of color. If you’re not quite sure how to do that, look at the instructions insert including in your kit. There, you will find a completed example for each letter and the ampersand. (It’s okay to copy. We won’t tell!)
4. For those of you who want to take this project up a notch, there’s always some wiggle room. Look how we used a handful of additional products (not included in the kit) to quickly and easily embellish the flowers. The petals edges were given a pop of color with a sponge and some ink. We added sparkles and pearls to the flowers’ centers, and used the brand-new Bashful shimmer brush for a touch of extra shine on the green succulent petals.
These Love Letters are so versatile and you can find the complete SET HERE on this LINK. Put them in frame, a wreath, or hang them on their own. Create words, names, or initials. They work in your living room, a bedroom, a nursery—really anywhere!
We hope you are as excited about National Papercrafting Month and will enjoy LOVE LETTERS for your home decor, monogram a wall or words for a craft room! The kit takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete a letter. The products I used to put my letter together are:
- Quilling tool (to curve/spiral a flower)
- Liquid glass
- Bashful (pink) or Light grey ink pad (pebble, mink, pewter would be great) to sponge an edge of a flower is optional
You can find the complete SET HERE on this LINK.