I want to thank Julie Carriere for her inspiring Chelsea Garden artwork she shared with all CTMH consultants in our back office. I was able to duplicate most of it, tweaking it to add my own little signature bits. The products I used are (just click on each one as its link to the product):
- G1149 Workshop Your Way
- D1760 Chelsea Garden Scrapbooking Stamp Set
- X7230D Coordinating Cardstock Combo shown here on the left.
It’s totally stunning and because I loved the Chelsea Garden Scrapbooking stamp set, I added that to create all the flowers and below the “Wonderful” title:
In order to create those beautiful flowers, you’ll need to check your stash for these inks:
- INKS @ $7.95 each: Charcoal, Pebble, Glacier, Juniper & Sweet Leaf if you plan to stamp the flowers & leaves on the pages.
I used these Tools/Products:
- Flip flaps (opt): 3×4, 4×4, 4×6 or 5×7 $3.95 & up
- Z1279 Versamat (stamping & lining up) $15.95
- Z2060 or Z1151 3D Foam Tape $ 5.95 each
- Or New Foam Dots $ 3.95 each
- Use a cricut cut or 9” round plate or template for circle.
Here’s one of my favorite layouts (there are 8 pages in my kit):
Not only did I create 8 pages, but I also created two bonus pages and these cards using the D1760 Chelsea Garden Scrapbooking stamp set, B1536 All the Thanks stamp set with my scraps:
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- If you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping), it’s only $40 plus shipping to you. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in product on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in January. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .