So for March, the Kit of the Month is: MAKE WAVES. Whether for the beach, the girls in your life or you love purple … this KIT is for you! Let’s start off with I want you to think summer (and then other ideas) …
- water nymphs or splish splash bath time.
- Do you have a cutie-pa-tutie in swimmies?
- How about Disney and the Little Mermaid?
- Did your little lady have a mermaid birthday party or costume for Halloween?
- Did you go visit any aquariums or Sea World?
- Play dress up to capture the mermaid look?
Well, these Mermaid pages I created have a LOT of flip flap opportunities. This layout below may look like only a few photos, but I guarantee, if you use (2) 4×6 and (2) 3×4 flip flaps, you’ll be able to showcase WAY more (9+ photos)! I have each one adhered on the side of each photo well (on top of the page protector) so one flips out to the left and one flips out to the right.
This is another adorable layout that uses a 6 x 12, 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 flip flaps with opportunities to use more if you need to. Super cute!
When you flip UP the 6 x 12 flip flap, you’ll see the mermaid. She’s in another 4 x 6 flip flap that can hold another two photos. When you flip it up (photo on right), you can see what I mean.
Note, the base page is shown here with two more photo wells. I’m sure you have plenty of photos or stories to tell on this two page spread that actually acts like a third page. Enjoy the possibilities!
If you have never seen my Flip Flap You Tube video, click HERE.
Flip flaps comes in so many sizes and are a dream come true for those of you who have TOO MANY Photos! The packages are 12 per pack of one size:
- 2 x 2 (great for coins, tickets, small photos)
- 3 x 3
- 3 x 4
- 4 x 4 (easily cut off 2″ off a 4×6 photo)
- 4 x 6
- 5 x 7 (can use for 4×6; (2) 3 1/2 x 5 photos)
- 6 x 12
I highly recommend a package of each so you have them on hand. You can find the FLIP FLAPS HERE on my Website.
How many of you like PURPLE and PINK? Well, here are pages for your girls or young women who are growing into themselves with poise and grace. Or perhaps a magical day of beauty types of photos. Any girl with a smile, dimples or sunshine can be scrapped on these pages.
The products I used are shown below … just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website:
- G1143 Make Waves Workshop Your Way
- X7227D Coordinating Cardstock Combo
- Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush
- Make Waves Shopping List (’cause I want to know about ALL the SPECIALS this month!)
Tools/Products you can add to your list:
- Flip flaps (opt): so many sizes! $3.95 & up
- Z1279 Versamat (stamping & lining up) $15.95
- Z2060 or Z1151 3D Foam Tape $ 5.95 each
- Or New Foam Dots $ 3.95 each
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- If you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping), it’s only $40 plus shipping to you. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in product on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in APRIL. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .