I am totally loving this paper! Beautiful Friendship has so much to offer! It’s never ending and I’m not done yet! I used the Beautiful Friendship Workshop Your Way and Cardstock Combo to create 8 pages. Here’s another great layout (making it 10 pages from one kit!):
The sapphire (blue), smoothie (pinky-coral) and bashful (soft pink) make this a BLUE RIBBON winner in my book! This is super easy to recreate and I’m going to share the measurements so you have a FREE layout to duplicate. But first … what can you use it for?
- Sisters: I could easily use this layout for photos of my sister and I and the many times we’ve been together having a great time. True Story holds a 4×4 flip flap so you can document the fun times together.
- Mother & Me: Well, there you go! Another story sharing the facts and photos of precious mommy and me memories.
- Grammy’s Favorite: I was one of them too! I would write my story of how my Grammy and I would make pierogi and fruit pies when I was in elementary school. Or how I would find her in her garden planting, or pickin’ string beans. I remember those times well and cherish them.
- True Story: What story do you have to tell that you can support with photos or mementos of this event? Could it be a girls night out? A bachelorette party? A vacation that stays a secret (Vegas)? LOL
Well, I can definitely have fun with the ideas rolling around, can’t you? Here’s how to create the layout with very simple cutting into 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 inch strips:
- Smoothie polka dots: cut (2) 2 x 12 & (2) 1/2 x 1 1/2 (dovetails)
- Mini Floral: cut (2) 2 x 12
- Blue mini dots: cut (2) 1 x 12
- Pink Lines: cut (2) 1/2 x 12 and (2) 1/4 x 12
- Blue floral: cut (2) 1/2 x 12
- Smoothie Cardstock: cut (2) 1/4 x 12 and (2) 1/2 x 12
- Photo Mats:
- Sapphire CS: 5 1/2 x 7 1/2; 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, (2) 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Smoothie CS: 5 1/4 x 7 1/4; 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- Bashful CS: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- White (in flip flap): 4 x 4
- True Story PML card cut down to 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Add Complements: grey and blue pennants; Be Happy, Celebrate, blue cut out flower (under pink bow)
If you missed my blog post last week, check it out HERE on this LINK. The go over some details of this artwork which is the May Kit of the Month.