The amount of possibilities for FRESH AIR make this paper collection and accessory line a sure winner for many types of layouts. You’ll love it! Let’s talk about the possibilities:
- Masculine. Oh yeah! Never have enough of the right stuff! You can definitely add this collection to your stash for now and future photos. Don’t miss out!
- Vacation. Enough said but let’s go farther. Are you taking a fantastic trip to the Rockies or grand OUTDOOR adventure vacation? Then this is the kit for you!
- Camping. From fresh air to family stories around the campfire, Fresh Air will capture your photos for these memorable moments. You won’t be disappointed.
- Hiking. Summer is just around the corner and all of the outdoor hikes you do and photos you take will be easily scrapped with this collection. When you live in New England, the sky is the limit to the ability to hike anywhere in quite a few states. So take advantage and buy Fresh Air for your treks!
- Lastly, if you are NOT a stamper but love the Cricut machine, then you should add You are Here to your library. You’ll be able to create a TON of adventurous layouts for any of the above. With so many icons for the outdoors, badges for national parks, trees, camping and so much more … this Cricut Cartridge is a perfect math for FRESH AIR. You can view the SHAPE INDEX here.
I enjoyed using one of the layouts that CTMH created in their guide. I had the perfect photos already printed waiting to be scrapped … so I took advantage and added one flip flap. Below is the artwork from blank to photos to flips. You can always create the base layout and change the photo mats to your desired size. However, sometimes smaller says enough and makes it interesting:
See what I mean about the photos? It was a tough hike in one spot and I’m so glad we captured it because I will NEVER forget the effort! BTW, have you noticed that the photos I used are from the Fall? There are no fall colors in the papers but it really worked so well!
I ended up creating 8 pages for Fresh Air. I’ve used 6 of the 8 pages personally and had left overs to create even more pages for the Fall. This is really one of the best kits I’ve had the pleasure of working with for our Great Outdoors! So in love with the possibilities!
Here are the Scrapbooking stamp set that coordinate so well with Fresh Air. I did use this on the layouts so it may be something you would like to add to your collection.
I would have definitely created a fishing layout with this Let’s Go Fishing stamp set if Rick didn’t go and lose his phone in the lake this winter ice fishing! I am so mad he didn’t use google photos to save his many fishing catches. So I’ll have to save this stamp set for the future … it’s a ‘keeper!’ Because .. you know … the fish stories are endless!
And for those of you who love to create cards, the coordinating stamp set (with or without thin cuts) can be used with the Workshop Your Way to create lots of ideas:
The products I used are shown below … just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website:
- G1152 FRESH AIR Workshop Your Way kit $29.95 Contains: Paper packet, complements; wood shapes; green burlap ribbon & 3 sheets of White Daisy/1 Almond.
- X7232D FRESH AIR CS Combo $9.95 3 each of Juniper, Linen, New England Ivy & Toffee
- D1783 Fresh Air Scrapbooking stamps $17.95
- Inks @ $7.95: Juniper, New England Ivy, Almond & Toffee
- Z4029 Bronze Sequins @ $3.95
- If you would like to create the artwork, CTMH designed, here’s the LINK to the guide. My signature cutting guide is only available to those that make a purchase through me of $30 or more on my website, or my club members. Below is more information on obtaining the kit directly from me for $45.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- If you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping), it’s only $45 plus shipping to you. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in product on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in JUNE. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .