This paper and coordinating line of projects are perfect for New Englanders, outdoorsy living and adventure. It is never ending with what you can do with it. I used the Fresh Air Friendship Workshop Your Way and Cardstock Combo to create 8 pages. Here’s another great layout (making it 10 pages from one kit!):
Even though this paper pack has no colors for FALL, I was able to add what I needed using stamps, inks and extra cardstock. It’s something to consider when playing around with beautiful papers and adding the extra details to make it your own.
This is super easy to recreate and I’m going to share the measurements so you have a FREE layout to duplicate.
- Bases: Linen 12 x 12
- Wood pattern: 7 x 11 1/2 and 7 x 1/2 (yes, just a strip on the right page)
- Green Chevron: cut two strips 1/2 x 11 1/2
- Grey Texture: 3 1/2 x 11 1/2
- Word Puzzle: 6 x 7
- Photo Mats in added colored cardstock:
- Expresso Cardstock: 8 1/2 x 6 1/2; 3 1/2 x 11 1/2, 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 photo mat on right
- Ruby Cardstock: 6 1/8 x 8 1/8 and 5 x 7
- Add green twine on top of green chevron for more textured look.
- Add wood stars, copper acorns and bronze sequins (copper or bronze)
- Stamped: I used my stash of fall stamps for leaves, acorns and pine to stamp images and cut out or stamp directly on paper. I love to add Foam Tape or Dots to POP UP stamped images.
- On strips of the PML card with Escape on it, I stamped my title in expresso ink using A1182 Etched Alphabet stamps
- The top left corner “I’m going somewhere beautiful” is from our You Are Here Cricut collection. A must have for travel, vacation, outdoors, national park badges and so much more! You won’t be disappointed in owning this 700 image item!
- Inks used were: Goldrush, new england ivy, expresso, almond, pomegranate
If you missed my blog post on Fresh Air, June Kit of the Month and it’s details, please click HERE on this LINK.
If you missed May’s Beautiful Friendship Kit of the Month artwork, check it out HERE on this LINK.