Central Park Workshop Your Way is delightful, colorful and FUN for lots of themed layouts. Whether you are going to the park, enjoying a concert, taking the kids to the playground, enjoying a bicycle ride for two, squirt guns and water spouts … how can you resist?
The amount of possibilities for CENTRAL PARK make this paper collection and accessory line a sure winner for many types of layouts.
One that I really enjoyed making that is much more subdued is the blue/grey/pink/white layout. It brought back memories of Cape May and Victorian B&B’s.
When I go to the Jersey Shore, the charming homes along the water are breathtaking (and there are always planes pulling a banner for advertising). On the lakes here, the stunning properties jotting the waterfront. When in Newport, haven’t you walked the Cliff Walk and drooled over the stunning estates?
Oh my gosh … so when I saw the Central Park Cardmaking stamp set and thin cuts, I wanted to incorporate those beautiful homes into a layout. So even though it’s subdued, it’s meant to capture the exquisite sight/site of the senses and help you capture those moments in time in a layout. I hope you like it!
My July Kit of the Month of Central Park creates 8 pages and you will have plenty of left over papers and sequins to create more to fill your needs. However, you can check out the the layouts that CTMH created in their guide. You might like some and be able to create a few more.
The products I used are shown below … just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website:
- G1151 CENTRAL PARK WYW kit $29.95 Contains: Paper packet, complements; sequins;RED alphabet stickers, 3 sheets of White Daisy & 1 Pacifica.
- X7231D CENTRAL PARK CS Combo $9.95 2 each of Bashful, Glacier, Pacifica, Poppy, Willow & White Daisy
- Z4179 CENTRAL PARK Cardmaking stamps/thin cuts $24.95 … or just the Stamps Set C1715 @ $13.95
- Inks @ $7.95: Glacier, Mink, Bashful & Pacifica
- S1807 July SOTM/Highlight Reel on Pgs 1,2 & 3
- My signature cutting guide is only available to those that make a purchase of this product line of $30 or more on my website, or my club members.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- If you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping), it’s only $43 plus shipping to you. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in Central Park products on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions.
- I am in need of ONE more person to complete a CLUB running now (July) through November. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .