This summer is turning into a whole NEW LEVEL of sharing Close to my Heart with you!
- I’ve started a VIP Craft Group … if you missed this information, click HERE to review it. It’s FREE to join!
- I created a LIVE video on Facebook this past Sunday @ 8:00 pm on my *new* VIP Group. Plus I then shared the recorded video on my Facebook Business Page (click here to view and LIKE my page for updates). The video was of our NEW Product Line! Kits, stamps, cards, new Love of Color book, Cricut, thin cuts .. etc. Super cool to share it with you this way. So you may want to check it out.
- Now, it’s time to start an ONLINE Virtual Class where you can join in from your own home! This is all new to me and I am looking to grow socially as well as reach YOU where you are … in your HOME! So excting, right?!
Many of my fellow croppers have experienced this class over the past year and LOVED it! They learned some great tips and ideas on how an embossing folder can be used in a variety of ways first hand! I love sharing these ideas with you and am looking forward to reaching you in your home if you cannot attend an event. I have about 10 kits in total and a few have been spoken for. So, here’s the details:
Date: Sunday, August 19th
Time: 8:00 pm Eastern standard time
Class length: 1 hour tops!
Cost: $22 and the kit will be shipped directly to your door! So your RSVP is needed ASAP
Where to be held:
- You have to have a Facebook account as I will create a group ONLINE and invite only those who purchase the class kit. Very little extra supplies are needed.
- Did you know if you miss the class, it’s recorded on the group page? So, you’ll be able to watch it for up to two weeks after the 19th on your time! That’s what is great about this virtual class!
What materials are needed:
- Some kind of embossing system: Cuttlebug, Sizzex, Big Shot, etc. Whatever works for you. I will be using the Cuttlebug and you need these plates: “A” and (2) “B” plates.
- Sanding paper
- Pixie, Bashful or some kind of pink ink
- Peacock, Sapphire or Pacifica (medium blue ink)
- Staz On Chocolate Ink (if you do not have one, I will include a swatch of what the embossed image would look like if you had one)
What’s included in the $22 class kit:
- Rose Embossing Folder
- 8 clear envelopes for you to use as covers to hold your ‘tags’
- 4×6 swatches of paper
- Cardstock: (2)white daisy, (2) bashful & (1) lagoon
- Other: (2) gold foil and (2) vellum
- Labels for each technique you will create so you know how to label each one
- Book ring so you can hole punch your tags and keep them for reference one one ring
RSVP: Today! Contact me ASAP or by August 14th so I can ship out your kit in time for the class.
Payment: Paypal accepted. Contact me with any questions
This is a fabulous class for anyone looking to learn how to emboss using Close To My Heart folders (and others you may own). Plus you’ll learn how to use a Cuttlebug (if you own this) as I will be demonstrating how to use it.
Sign Up Today!
Contact me ASAP for your Class Kit