You will fall in love with DOCUMENTED Workshop Your Way! The colors, patterns, complements are all about EVERYDAY LIFE and capturing your most precious moments in a very casual and inviting way. Check out these 8 pages I created using the products found in the Workshop Your Way kit:
I am so in LOVE with these pages and the countless options you have to use with your own photos. Here’s my Tip:
- if the titles don’t work for you, create your own using stamps, cricut or alphabet stickers.
- The ‘sketch/design’ as well as papers should work out great for many types of photos.
- Lots of opportunities to add 3×4, 4×6 and even 2×2 photos!
The first layout, “Memories” can also be modified to look like this if you turn the papers OVER to the other side and change up a few stickers. Perhaps you could use this for your home. (Rick has been doing a lot of modification to the front of our home … so I can see cherishing and documenting the journey on these layouts.) I did use the stamp set shown to stamp HOME and the cute card is using up a PML (our picture my life) cards included in the paper pack:
The complements include stickers & Kraft punch outs, and some pretty titles to add. However, I added the Documented Cardmaking stamp & Thin cuts set to some of these pages.
I used Memento ink and colored them in with our Shin Han Markers (golden yellow, sap green, lavender and peony).
You know it’s always about the details and our Documented paper collection and complements will not disappoint you. Check out some of them here:
Please note if you purchased Fresh Air, I used the New England Ivy burlap ribbon on a layout. Love when we reuse something we have in our stash!
I have a special BONUS Layout for my customers who purchase the KIT from ME! Using the same paper pack and only adding (2) white daisy and (1) sheet of Charcoal Cardstock, you’ll be able to create another 2 pages with your scraps! Love that! Pink and grey are like peanut butter and jelly! They work so well together. Great layout for a teenager, college student or YOU as you embark on your next educational journey. (Heck! I need to photograph myself learning how to do all the ‘social items’ on Facebook, You Tube, Instagram … who knew direct sales would offer a whole other plateau of learning … at my age! Geesh!)
If you would like to see some additional artwork using Documented and the August Stamp of the Month, CLICK HERE. You may be eligible to earn it for $5 this month with qualifying purchase. Nice!
SHOPPING LIST: The products I used are shown below. Just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website for you to add to your Shopping Cart:
- G1154 DOCUMENTED WYW kit $29.95 Contains: Paper packet, complements; DOTS; Wood titles, 2 sheets of Linen; 1 Saffron & White Daisy.
- X7234D DOCUMENTED CS Combo $9.95 2 each of Bashful, Linen, New England Ivy & Eggplant
- Z4172 DOCUMENTED Cardmaking stamps/thin cuts $28.95 or just the Stamps Set C1719 @ $13.95
- Z899 Black Memento Ink @ $7.95
- Shin han Marker @ $5.95 each. Golden Yellow, Sap green, Peony Purple, Lavender
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in Documented products on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions. This is one of the perks of being in my monthly clubs.
Do I have another option to purchase this KIT from you?
Yes! You do!
- Does this sound like you? (Postage, stamping or cutting is not included)
- I like one stop shopping and want you to put exactly what I need in the kit.
- I’ve taken a break from the Monthly Club and would like to order this kit with all the trimmings directly from you. I might want to add a some flip flaps or stamp of the month too.
- I’ve seen your kits at the crops and love how you package it all up for me! Easy peasy!
- So, if these options sound like YOU … and you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping ore precutting of the kit), it’s only $44 plus shipping to you. (Does not include bonus page. Add $3 more for cardstocks)
- Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- And ladies … you should consider this: Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for September through January and the start of a new Holiday Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .