There are times you come across a paper pack that can work for so many types of layouts. For me, BOUTIQUE is one of them. I can see this paper collection for current photos of family, baby, special occasions and documenting the many loves of your life. I can also see using some of the patterns for HERITAGE Celebrations. Somehow, the papers are unique and go together quite well. Below are the 8 pages I created using the products found in the Workshop Your Way kit:
I really had fun with our new THIN CUTS: Fancy cut Tags. It inspired me to play with the papers and cards in the kit. You get 10 cute tags for the price (normally, you pay between $10 and $15 for one).Let me show you have I used them in these photos. My favorite is the round scallop tag and I LOVE the stitching lines on some of them! OMGosh! Super cute! I can also easily place them over one of the picture my life cards and CUT them to perfection in an adorable shape. It gives me the option to turn a rectangular card into a fancy tag quickly.
Here’s another new product I tried and enjoyed to add TEXTURE. I bought the Boutique Deluxe BUNDLE to save 10% and added my all purpose mat as my canvas to start. I then created the lace doily found on our ARTBOOKING Cricut cartridge and added the paste to the background paper. Of course, this is optional but it will definitely be something I plan to use more frequently. The ARTBOOKING Collection has a Background/Overlay key with many, many options to create stencils for texturing.
To add the paste:
- Open the Opaque Matte jar and place about a tablespoon or more on your mat.
- Close the lid to the container (you don’t want it to start drying out).
- Then using any knife, smear the mixture to smooth it out a little.
- Place the lace doily over the paper and hold it firmly. (I guess washi tape would work too.)
- Spread it all over as thin or thick as you like to completely fill in the ‘lace’
- Pull the stencil off and repeat for a total of 3 laces. It dries pretty quick too.
- Yes, you can add a drop or two of reinker or our shimmer Bashful brush, but I just tried it without any color. The color of the paper seems to ‘see-through’ and it looks a soft pink even though I didn’t add any.
- This is SO MUCH FUN and EASY to DO!
Here’s the look:
On the very last layout, I decided to create the single page design on the back of the Holiday Expressions and a complimentary 2nd page. I used D1798 Beautiful Soul Stamp Set which is a fundraising stamp set for Operation Smile. Every purchase made, CTMH donates $7 towards this special cause. Thanks for making a purchase if you do!
SHOPPING LIST: The products I used are shown below. Just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website for you to add to your Shopping Cart:
- G1159 BOUTIQUE WYW kit $29.95 Contains: Paper packet, complements; Puffy stickers; Mink Twine, 2 sheets of White Daisy, 1 ea. Peach & Peacock.
- X7235D BOUTIQUE CS Combo $ 9.95 3 each of Ballerina, Linen, Charcoal & Saffron
- Z4305 Fancy Tags Thin Cuts $45.95 (optional purchase)
- Z1263 Bitty Sparkles $ 3.50
- D1798 Beautiful Soul Stamp Set* $18.95 *$7 of this purchase goes to Operation Smile Non Profit.
When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in BOUTIQUE products on my website,I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions. This is one of the perks of being in my monthly clubs.
Do I have another option to purchase this KIT from you?
Yes! You do!
- Does this sound like you? (Postage, stamping or cutting is not included)
- I like one stop shopping and want you to put exactly what I need in the kit.
- I’ve taken a break from the Monthly Club and would like to order this kit with all the trimmings directly from you. I might want to add a some flip flaps or stamp of the month too.
- I’ve seen your kits at the crops and love how you package it all up for me! Easy peasy!
- So, if these options sound like YOU … and you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping ore precutting of the kit), it’s only $45 plus shipping to you.
- Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- And ladies … you should consider this: Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for October through February and the start of a new Holiday Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .