If you are looking for a new place to crop at, a place that offers bright natural light, no stairs, comfortable surroundings and is affordable … well come on over and check Serenity Crops out! Also, think GIFT CERTIFICATE for you or a loved one for our 2019 schedule. It will make a really great gift!
With space for up to 12 croppers, it’s ideal for your small group of friends or come alone. We have friendly faces for sure! My personal service is available to you and I will answer any questions and try to meet your needs. My kits with artwork is available for purchase with MY STORE that I have completely set up.
What about you? Are you looking for something affordable? A place where you get more done without interruptions? A place where you enjoy freshly prepared lunches and can dine on a dime or enjoy a more flavorful affair? With at least 1/2 a dozen hotels within minutes, you can enjoy a place that fits your budget and get the best deal:
- Nearby Lodging: Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, Howard Johnson. You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
Whether for a day, two days or for a three day weekend retreat, Serenity Crops is the place for you! Cardmakers, scrappers, crafters …. are WELCOME!
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new bathroom.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Cost ranges from $125 for 3 day (2 lunches) or LESS for one and two day options:
- Click HERE to view the PHOTO GALLERY
- Coupon for Serenity Crops through June 2019
Serenity Crops in Portsmouth NH
|Jan. 11 – 13, 2019|
|Jan. 25 – 29|
|Feb. 1 – 3|
|March 29 – 31|
|April 12 – 14|
|May 3 – 5|
|May 31 – June 2|
|June 7 – 9|
|June 21 – 23|
|July & August OPEN|
NOTE: Dates are subject to change or cancellation due to small attendance. You will be notified via email if that is the case in advance.
I hope you’ll JOIN IN!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington (part of Portsmouth)
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287