June is always a great month to capture special moments in time. A few weeks ago, I had asked my groups on Facebook to come up with some TITLES you could use on True Love. So many good ones came to our attention. Thanks to all who participated! (If you use FB, why not JOIN in and LIKE my PAGE HERE and share it with your friends.)
Here’s the list of optional titles and they work so well with Our/My before it:
- …Family, Sisters, Mom & Dad, Grandparents, Siblings, New Baby, New Parents
- … Story, Tribe, Crew, Gang, Reunion
- … Sweet 16, Dance (recital), Prom, Cap & Gown, Graduation, Mother’s Day, Love (how sweet it is)
- … Friends, Roommates, Teammates, BFF, Guys & Dolls
- … Wedding, Anniversary (25th), Communion, Baptism, etc.
So when you look at the artwork for True Love, think beyond special occasions (if it’s not a season for you to celebrate) and consider using C1786 Our Family stamp set, or coming up with a title using our Alphabet Thin cuts or cricut programs to create your own. I loved the script of “Our Story” found on the D1849 True Love Scrapbooking Stamp set (this one is a keeper for eternity). Lastly, the June Stamp of the Month really works well with these pages for special occasions. I used it and scraps for cards, but it would have been super easy to add dates, banner, cake to any of these pages.
One of the fun things I like to do when I see stickers in ‘letters’ is to jumble them up and come up with other words. So below, in our True Love paper collection … you can take JUST MARRIED and change it up to “us” … or “dreams” … or “admire” … or your own twist.
TRUE LOVE Workshop Your Way is stunning! Even though the complements ‘ring wedding’ … it goes beyond this theme. You can always save those icons for a wedding frame, layout, card or special photo for a family member. You don’t have to use it all right now. Look at these papers and patterns:
Here’s 6 pages celebrating special occasions:
Here’s 6 pages for Everyday life with friends and family:
It’s hard to imagine getting all of those pages out of one kit, the cardstock combo and using our Alphabet Thin cuts to capture the titles of your layouts to match your photos.
With our Picture My Life Cards, we HELP you create beautiful pocket pages to go along with your full 12 x 12 layouts. True Love Picture My Life Cards … are stunning! I am going to use them in a myriad of ways for family/prom/friends:
And don’t forget the June Stamp of the Month is a perfect companion to this kit! See NEW artwork on this LINK.
How to purchase My Signature Kit:
- My Kit includes the paper collection, coordinating cardstock, picture my life cards, gold thread, sheet of white pearls and (2) 12 x 12 pocket pages. Stamp sets & thin cuts are sold separately (LMK if you are interested). Your options are:
- All PRECUT and ready for you (no stamping included): $62 PLUS postage
- YOU cut it yourself (no stamping included): $52 PLUS postage
- You have been in my Kit of the Month Club and would like to place your own order for products.
For those that enjoy my designs, you should consider JOINING my Kit of the Month CLUB so you can earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment. It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for July through November. You’ll have a chance to order from the new Seasonal Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.