Even though the weather is warmer, Serenity Crops is available for scrapping or cardmaking. I’ve updated my schedule through June 2020! Now you can start to circle your dates and BOOK your cropping space. If you are a first timer, this is the perfect and most affordable spot to enjoy with your friends. If you need hotel recommendations, I can assure you there are plenty to choose from and Priceline is a helpful site to get you best price … within 10 mins. of my home. Why not save $5, $10 or $25 on your visit with this Downloadable COUPON HERE.
SERENITY CROPS … where you get a lot done in peace!
Portsmouth NH is a great destination within 10 minutes.
Please come & join us! SERENITY CROPS is the perfect getaway and a great value!
If you are looking for a new place to crop at, a place that offers bright natural light, no stairs, comfortable surroundings and affordable, YOU found the place: Serenity Crops. Also, think GIFT CERTIFICATE for you or a friend for any of our dates on the schedule. It will make a great gift and time together … priceless!
With space for up to 12 croppers, it’s ideal for your small group of friends or come alone. We have friendly faces for sure! My personal service is available to you. I will answer any questions and offer hands on experience when you need it. My kits with artwork, cardstock, accessories, etc. are available for purchase in MY STORE on display.
NEW! Your group can reserve a 3 day weekend and save $250! A group can consist of up to 12 people and will be reserved just for you! Email me for more information and your DATE of choice.
If you are you looking for a place where you get more done for 1/2 the cost of some of the weekend events, then Serenity Crops is for you. It’s a place where you will enjoy freshly prepared lunches & desserts, all day refreshments. For dinner, you can dine on a dime or enjoy a more flavorful affair within 10 mins. of my home (Olive Garden, Long Horn, Panera, Newick’s, Appleby’s, IHOP, Chili’s, Trader Joe’s, Food Court @ Fox Run Mall). With at least 10 hotels within the same distance, you can book a place that fits your budget and get the best deal. You will more likely pay 1/2 of what you pay for bigger cropping events and get so much more done!
- Nearby Lodging: Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, Howard Johnson. You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
SERENITY CROPS with Lynn Como
Peaceful, intimate & friendly environment with natural light for up to 12 people.
2019 Dates 2020 Dates
|July 26 – 28||Jan. 10 – 12||Jan. 17 – 19|
|August 9 – 11||Jan. 24 – 26|
|August 23 – 25||Jan. 31 – Feb. 2|
|September 13 – 15||Feb. 7 – 9||Feb. 21 – 23|
|September 27 – 29||Feb. 28 – March 1|
|October 4 – 6||Mar. 13 – 15||Mar. 20 – 22|
|October 18 – 20||Mar. 28 – 30|
|November 1 – 3||April 3 – 5|
|November 8 – 10||May 1 – 3||May 15 – 17|
|November 15 – 17||May 29 – 31|
|December 6 – 8||June 5 – 7||June 12 – 14|
|December 13 – 15||
June 26 – 28
NOTE: Dates are subject to cancellation so call ahead. You will be notified via email if that is the case in advance if you are signed up. I would like to have at least 4 people in attendance to make it a GO.
Whether for a day, two days or for a three day weekend retreat, Serenity Crops is the place for you! Cardmakers, scrappers, crafters, quilters …. are WELCOME!
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new microwave for your convenience.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Cost ranges from $125 for 3 day (2 lunches) or LESS for one and two day options:
- Click HERE to view the FLYER with Pricing
- Click HERE to view the PHOTO GALLERY
I hope you’ll JOIN IN!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington (part of Portsmouth)
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287