Did you know Serenity Crops offers Gift Certificates? Yes, that’s right! It’s the perfect gift for a family member, a crafter, scrapper, cardmaker and friends! You can do any denomination starting @ $25. Who couldn’t use a day or weekend of crafting? It makes a wonderful gift from the heart!
Below are the last dates during 2019 and through June 2020. I can pretty much offer any weekend (except in April). If there is a date you don’t see, please ASK. The dates are a starting point and can be changed if you are available on a different weekend.
Now is a good time to BOOK your cropping space. If you are a first timer, this is the perfect and most affordable spot to enjoy with your friends. If you need hotel recommendations, I can assure you there are plenty to choose from and Priceline is a helpful site to get you best price … within 10 mins. of my home.
SERENITY CROPS … where you get a lot done!
Portsmouth NH is a great destination within 10 minutes.
Please come & join us! SERENITY CROPS is the perfect getaway and a great value!
If you are looking for a new place to crop at, a place that offers bright natural light, no stairs, comfortable surroundings and affordable, YOU found the place: Serenity Crops.
With space for up to 12 croppers, it’s ideal for your small group of friends. However, many have come alone and have made friends here. I do have a STORE available with crafting kits, my signature artwork, cardstock, accessories, and more. The best part is my personalized service to help you as you craft.
If you are you looking for a place where you get more done for 1/2 the cost of some of the weekend events, then Serenity Crops is for you. It’s a place where you will enjoy freshly prepared lunches & desserts, all day refreshments. For dinner, you can dine on a dime (Olive Garden, Long Horn, Panera, Newick’s, Appleby’s, IHOP, Chili’s, Trader Joe’s) or enjoy a more flavorful affair in PORTSMOUTH. There are plenty of hotels within 10 minutes of my home, so you can book a place that fits your budget or use your reward points.
- Nearby Lodging: Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, Howard Johnson. You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
SERENITY CROPS with Lynn Como
Peaceful, intimate & friendly environment with natural light for up to 12 people.
Last Dates for 2019:
- December 6th-8th
- December 13th – 15th
Dates for 2020:
Jan. 11 – 12
|April 3 – 5|
|Jan. 17 – 18||May 1 – 3|
|Jan. 24 – 26||May 15 – 17|
|Jan. 31 – Feb. 2||May 29 – 31|
|Feb. 7 – 9||June 5 – 7|
|Feb. 21 – 23||June 12 – 14|
|Feb. 28 – March 1||June 26 – 28|
|Mar. 13 – 15||Late July|
|Mar. 20 – 22||August availability|
|Mar. 28 – 30|
Whether for a day, two days or for a three day weekend retreat, Serenity Crops is the place for you! Cardmakers, scrappers, crafters, quilters …. are WELCOME!
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new microwave for your convenience.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Cost ranges from $125 for 3 day (2 lunches) or LESS for one and two day options:
- Click HERE to view the FLYER with Pricing
- Click HERE to view the PHOTO GALLERY
I hope you’ll JOIN IN!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington (part of Portsmouth)
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287