Stamp of the Month: A Little Bit of Pun

Lynn ComoStamp of the Month

Do you love a play on words?  Something fun and creative to send, share or scrap in the moment?  Then S1712 A Little Bit of PUN is for you!  This is the December Stamp of the Month and can be found HERE on this link.  You can easily create TAGS, 3×3 Cards or larger cards with your scraps of paper … Read More

Organizational Items 30% to 40% off for Cyber Monday

Lynn ComoSpecial Promotion

Starting on Monday @ 2:00 am Eastern Time 30% to 40% off Workspace Wonder Organizational pieces and bundles This is a special ONE DAY ONLY Flash Sale on MY WEBSITE HERE to celebrate Cyber Monday! This FLASH SALE will give you a chance to get a 30% discount on individual Workspace Wonder™ items and a 40% discount on select bundles … Read More

On SALE NOW from Magnolia & Vine

Lynn ComoMagnolia and Vine

Magnolia & Vine is offering up to 70% off fun, fashionable and affordable jewelry for Black Friday.  But you don’t have to wait! You can take advantage right now HERE on my WEBSITE. Need a gift for someone at work?  Your stylist or friend?  An affordable grab bag gift? Enjoy fantastic deals on Snaps, Bracelets, Necklaces and Winter Accessories.   This … Read More

Black Friday Special: 50% off Cut Above Kits

Lynn ComoGeneral Information

Starting on Friday @ 2:00 am Eastern Time, Close To My Heart is offering something SWEET for you! Save 50% on Cut Above Kits What are Cut Above Kits? They are PRECUT! Ready to GO! THEMED kits with NO stamping or cutting! Shop early to have the most choices! Items are while supplies last! Current Cut Above kits will be … Read More

Kit of the Month: Beary Christmas

Lynn ComoJoin Kit of the Month Club, Kit of the Month

Are you getting ready for the Holidays?  Well, Beary Christmas is the November Kit of the Month.  You can find it in our Holiday Expressions Catalog (found HERE). BEARY CHRISTMAS  Being selective with the papers, embellishments and certain zip strips, I created these four FESTIVE pages.  They definitely are colorful with blues, reds and glitter that sparkle and shine!  Totally … Read More

November Specials

Lynn ComoJewelry, Magnolia and Vine

Looking for a lovely gift this time of year?  Perhaps you work in the corp. office or want to appreciate someone who does a wonderful service for you each month?  Well, there are some excellent specials and the Mini Earrings or Ring set is perfect!  We also have a great Versa Bag Sale for $89.  It offers either a black … Read More

Stamp of the Month: Through the Year

Lynn ComoStamp of the Month

Something for every month of the year:  the November Stamp of the Month S1711 Through the Year found here. What a cute layout idea highlighting a featured photo per month!  Super easy, quick and delightful! Capture ‘snipits’ in time per month and journal it!  Why not use flip flaps and journal a story underneath each photo of who, what, where and … Read More

Enjoy month-long savings on Fundamental crafting products!

Lynn ComoFundamental Kits, Special Workshop Kits

During November, save on crafting essentials like paper, ribbon, die cuts and stickers during our Just for FUN sale! Save 40% on bundles of coordinating Fundamentals products, or save 30% on individual items! 40% off Bundles: Whimsy Fundamentals Bundle Includes the following: 1 – Whimsy Fundamental paper packet 1 – Inspire Complements 1 – Whimsy ribbon pack Reg. $36.85 … NOW $22.11 Add to Cart … Read More