- This event has passed.
Serenity Crops in Portsmouth NH
May 3 @ 9:00 AM - May 5 @ 5:00 PM EDT$30 – $50
Peaceful, intimate & friendly environment with natural light!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new bathroom.
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Receive a Free Idea Book for attending
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- Click here to view the space
RSVP & Payment information:
You can attend one, two or three days … pick your pleasure!
|Friday from 9 am to 10 pm||$40|
|Saturday from 9 am to 10 pm||$50 and includes LUNCH|
|Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm||$30/$35 with lunch|
- Please complete and submit the event registration form above. You can also call me with any questions at (732) 266-1287 (my cell phone)
- Mail your check made out to Lynn Como to 64 Gundalow Landing, Newington, NH 03801
- Or you can pay via PayPal: use firstname.lastname@example.org as account payable to and the “friend” button to avoid fees
There are so many hotels within minutes of my home. You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!