PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Kit of the Month: BASICS and Better Together
In our Annual Catalog (found HERE), our *new* Basic Fundamentals line has captured my heart for creating a kit helping you “making memories” to last a lifetime. Most are confused by the fundamental line, but it really answers all of your needs when you stop thinking about ‘matching your particular theme’ and start looking at patterns, papers, colors to ‘meet your needs’ of the theme. The Basics … covers you for family, love, home, wedding, anniversaries and other moments of time. Black and white photos … wow! We’ve got you covered here! Please take a good look at the fundamental line for Basics because we still have 3 more fundamental lines to go! Stay tuned for the future … it’s looking bright!
This BASIC collection is brand new in so many ways ….
- 24 sheets of patterned paper (12 patterns, 2 each of double sided designs)
- Brand new BASICS color palette … from flowing grays to warm brown tones that seem to be richer in color from our previous basic line. We have these colors in our new style INK PADS; our new Pigment Towers as well as our new TWO TONED Cardstock.
- Perfect complements to capture your everyday moments to life’s celebrations … your way! Gold foil chipboard & silver foil stickers (top row); plus grey, black, brown, blush stickers (bottom row):
If you’ll note the pretty ‘blush’ color in the complements above? Well, that’s our *new* color of the year: Bashful. I used Bashful Ink and Bashful Pearls to complete the look on the layouts. Anything in this pretty in pink color Bashful LINE can be found here.
Sure, it’s a lot of product, but I can honestly say … you’ll love it! Creating 10 pages using all the goods makes an impact. The lines are clean, crisp and very pleasing to the eye, don’t you think so?
Lastly, I did use two stamp sets that I plan on using more during the year. Those are always optional for you but if you stamp, you’ll love the versatility of D1733 Splash of Color background stamp set, and to complete the look of handwritten titles using What Matters Most stamp set (D1728).
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- You will need to purchase these items a la carte. You can use the SHOPPING LIST: Basics & Better Together Shopping List. It has all the products shown with links for you as a helpful visual aid.
- FYI, when you make a minimum purchase of $40+, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions. So even if you own some of the products and want to round out your purchase to get you to the $40, that’s fine. I’ll still send you the guide.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in October. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .