PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Kit of the Month: Gimme Some Sugar
Even though I am a foodie, this kit is super sweet for everyday life type of photos. Gimme Some Sugar offers some yummy colors! I love the floral pattern … so soft and fresh as a peach!
The products I used are shown below … just click on each one as it takes you to the product line on my website:
- G1145 Gimme Some Sugar Workshop Your Way
- X7228D Coordinating Cardstock Combo
- Z3400 Bashful Shimmer Brush
- Gimme Some Sugar Shopping List (’cause I want to know about ALL the SPECIALS this month!)
My mom was Sweet as a Peach, perfect to memorialize her this way. Since I don’t have any grandchildren yet (and you may), this would be another great way to use this layout. Rather than stamping flowers, I chose to use the stickers as well as cut flowers and leaves out of the patterned paper. It worked like a charm as you can see in the detailed photos below the layout:
I know you are thinking it’s only for food, but you are SO wrong! I knew when I saw the “Fine and Dandy” saying and the color, I wanted to do something completely different. And here you go! If I could sing “Daisy, daisy, give me your answer due. I’m half crazy over in love with you … ” (OK .. do you know this song and where I’m going with it?)
The bicycle was created using our Cricut Flower Market Collection and the Coordinating Cardstock Combo from the kit. I just used some Pewter ink and sponge to color in the tires, seat, handle and pedal. Sweet! (If you know the song, we need to add another seat … lol!)
Tools/Products you can add to your list:
- Flip flaps (opt): 3×3 3×4, 4×4, 4×6 or $3.95 & up
- Z1279 Versamat (stamping & lining up) $15.95
- Z2060 or Z1151 3D Foam Tape $ 5.95 each
- Or New Foam Dots $ 3.95 each
On Pages 5 & 6, I used the *new* Z3400 Bashful Shimmer Brush.
This photo should give you an idea of how pretty the shimmer ‘blush’ color looks on the sticker “sugar.” I used it on many of the flowers too and it adds a nice soft layer of sparkle for only $4.95.
Lastly, I wanted to showcase a page where you could add a recipe and photos of grandma or you cooking. Or perhaps with the kids in the kitchen (making a mess … lol) with you.
If you are NOT interested in the mixing bowl paper and food icons, you can easily turn the patterned paper over to the FLORAL side and use the same layout design and photo wells for another great look. It’s so pretty!
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER to get the photos, directions and products:
- If you would like to purchase My Kit of the Month Kit (includes all papers, cardstock, complements, dots … not the stamp set or stamping), it’s only $42 plus shipping to you. Contact me to order directly as a kit or ask any questions.
- When you make a minimum purchase of $30+ in product on my website, I’ll email you my cutting guide with photos and directions.
- A new round of Kit of the Month Clubs will be starting in March. Why not JOIN IN and earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment? It’s only for 5 months! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.
You can SHOP HERE on my WEBSITE .