PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Looking for an inexpensive getaway to create for SCRAPPING or CARDMAKING? Whether for a day, two days or for a three day weekend retreat, Serenity Crops is the place! In addition, you receive personalized service and CLASSES can be added (I share my class options when we get closer to the crop date which is an option for you).
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 10 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new bathroom.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Click HERE to view the PHOTO GALLERY
|Friday from 9 am to 10 pm||$40|
|Saturday from 9 am to 10 pm||$50 and includes LUNCH|
|Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm||$30/$35 with lunch|
There are so many hotels within minutes of my home (Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, etc.). You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
Serenity Crops in Portsmouth NH
Peaceful, intimate & friendly environment with natural light!
You can attend one, two or three days … pick your pleasure!
Feb. 23 – 25
|No March dates|
|April 6 – 8 Only 3 spots left||April 20 – 22|
|New Date: April 27 – 29|
|May 3 – 5||May 18 – 20|
|June 1 – 3||June 15 – 17|
|July 13 – 15||July 27 – 29|
|What DATES work for you?||Gather 4 or more Gals and book your own date|
|August OPEN*||September OPEN*|
|October OPEN*||Nov. 30 – Dec. 2|
|Dec. 7 – 9||Happy Holidays!|
*OPEN means at this time I am available without limitations. If you have 4+ people and have a DATE you would like to come, please ask! I can have up to 10 gals at one time.
NOTE: Dates are subject to change or cancellation due to small attendance. Please verify via email.
I hope you’ll JOIN IN!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington in Portsmouth New Hampshire
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287