PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Thank you to all the men and women who have served our country. Your dedication and service has provided us with a great country to live in where we can live freely. You are our Real Heroes! (More below for HEREOS).
With Father’s Day coming up, now is a great time to purchase this special limited time offer: DAD is RAD Workshop Kit. This all inclusive kit creates 4 masculine cards and 3 pages of layouts for the men/hero/boys in your life. Even great for your RAD College Grad/student!
To celebrate the dads in your life, the Dad Is Rad exclusive product offering features the limited Rad Dad stamp set, and discounted Dad Is Rad Workshop Bundle. This limited special edition offer is only $29.95 … a 30% savings through the end of June.
- My Acrylix® Rad Dad Stamp Set (D1811)
- 11 cardstock sheets
- 1 each of: Almond, Crystal Blue, Juniper, Sapphire
- 2 each of Toffee
- 4 White Daisy
- and 1 sheet of Gold Glitter paper
- White Burlap Ribbon (Z3323)
- Gold Bows (Z3380)
- Free Printed instructions included
- Check out the Downloadable Guide here
Use the materials in this kit to create one two-page scrapbook layout, one single-page layout, and four cards. You will need these items to complete the look shown below:
- Inks: Sapphire, Crystal Blue, Almond & Toffee
- Embossing: Versamark ink pad, gold embossing powder & heat tool
- Glue dots work so well and your favorite adhesives and basic tools
In honor of our military and many service related occupations, here’s great stamp set that would really work well with this kit is D1782 REAL HEROES. You can change out some of the titles above to modify your layouts or cards to reflect exactly the message your want to create for the men in your life.
I had a chance to play today and using the same layout and one card design as DAD is RAD, I created this artwork. I highly recommend purchasing this stamp set as well as Fresh Air Workshop Your Way & Cardstock Combo Pack. Fresh Air will be the June Kit of the Month … so more artwork coming soon! This workshop and papers are definitely keepers and can be used for many masculine ideas too!
The Real Heroes stamp set is wonderful for the military (change the colors to your needs); or fire, rescue, police (I can see black, red, yellow, blue, grey colors for the above). Who is someone that truly is a HERO in your eyes? I can see my husband deserving of this label with all he has done for us and provided.
This card idea is the same as You’re RAD card but turned so the fold is on the side:
I did gold emboss You Are My Hero which is the same product line you need for Dad is Rad. The bases are Linen Cardstock vs. white daisy for a nice change. I stamped the top and bottom bases with the border stamp from the set. I also colored in HERO with Shin Han Barely Beige marker.
The other items I used to create the above were
- Inks: Juniper, New England Ivy & Toffee
- You’ll have plenty of gold glitter paper from Dad is Rad
- I added some of the Arrow Clips. You get a pack of the ‘bows’ in Dad is Rad.
- Some misc. things on card: Arrow Embossing Folder, sander and bitty bling