PHONE: (732) 266-1287
You’ve Got Class: School Kit from Kindergarten thru 12th Grades
Now here’s a SCHOOL WORKSHOP KIT that you can create in one day! I did! This workshop contains a lot of product to create a page for each grade. When you buy the complete kit, you save 25% off retail pricing, so it’s fantastic savings.
What I love about this kit is this:
- You can store artwork, certificates, name badges, awards, extra photos in the True Fit Folio you design the artwork on. When you watch my video (below), I’ll show you how to use it as such.
- Each folio holds two grades …. so it saves you time and money. But if you are someone that has to have a two page layout, then by all means we got you covered! You can use the excess patterned paper (you have 1/2 the left over) to create a 2nd layout (buy another pack of cardstock for $5.95). I would just duplicate the cutting and arrange the pages similarly but maybe do a portrait or landscape design as the coordinating page (meaning do the opposite of the original layout). It will look great!
- Or, do you have 2 children to scrap? If so, the same kit will do TWO KITS. You just need to add on these items:
- Coordinating cardstock pack $5.95
- True Fit Folios $9.95 (seven folios)
- If you need to create for a 3rd or 4th child, add another pack of patterned paper and items above.
Please NOTE this product line is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Through Sept. 30th, 2018
Click HERE to Order You’ve Got Class or to view
I can share a lot more photos, but wouldn’t the VIDEO be the most helpful in visually answering your questions and concerns? It takes about 10 minutes and you’ll see how simple and effective these pages are for School Years:
The You’ve Got Class kit offers plenty of great products. The stamps sets can be used again: #’s for years on birthday cards or other projects; teacher gifts/cards; the little kids on other scrapbook pages too.
As a recap, these stamp sets are adorable. Extra materials needed that I recommend in the video are:
- Versamat (for lining up and stamping on)
- Pop Ups: 3 D Foam Tape or DOTS
- Basic Circle Thin Cuts (or use your cricut)
- 4×6 flip flaps
- Inks & Coloring In Items:
- Lagoon Ink
- Memento Ink
- Watercolor paints, watercolor pencils or Shin Han Markers
- Waterbrushes in small and/or medium (to use with paint or pencils)
- Shin Han Markers (optional for coloring in)
- Journaling Pen (please tell your story)
- Bone Folder (if you plan on scoring the white cardstock)
- Extra True Fit Folios (make sure you check out my other blog post HERE and VIDEO)
- This item is available for a limited time … through Sept. 30th, 2018
If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME. Limited time offer ends on Sept. 30th, 2018 for You’ve Got Class & True fit Folios.