PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Have you ever wondered if you could duplicate my artwork? Or if you would be confident in yourself to follow my cutting guide? Or want to become better at cutting and measuring? Maybe you even have used my guide but need a refresher course. Well, this is an ONLINE CLASS for you as long as you are on Facebook.
I created a You Tube Video to show you the Documented Workshop Your Way & Artwork that I created with it. I explain the product line and how I used them on my layouts. There is a bonus set of pages at the end that you can duplicate when you sign up for the class and purchase the products needed (below).
- Class Date: Monday, Sept. 10th @ 8:00 pm eastern
- Where: I will be creating a special group for Documented Cutting Class on Facebook. Only those that purchase the materials (see below) will be invited to participate.
- Cost: As a special first time offer, this class is FREE as long as you purchase the products needed for class
- Class Kit of the Month: Documented … which is retiring on August 31st so you need to order your products this week. (There is a chance if it does NOT sell out, it will still be available, but I never can guarantee it.)
- The class will teach you how to use my cutting guide and I will cut WITH YOU. I will explain in detail the best way to organize your cuts as well as how to cut and measure on a 12 x 12 paper trimmer. I will also share any tips and tricks of the trade.
- Once you make your purchase, I will reach out to you via email and invite you to the group so you’ll get updates on getting ready for the class.
- NOTE: Even if you cannot be on with me LIVE that night, the video will be up and available for a month. Plus I will send you a link to view the slideshow of artwork so you can see it up close as well.
- You’ll just need to print out the cutting guide and directions when I send it to you via email
- BONUS layout will be included! That’s right! That’s 10 pages! When you make your purchase and join my FB group, I will then send you the extra Charcoal Cardstock CUTS via snail mail to make the bonus pages. You will need to white daisy bases from your own stash (or buy more white daisy below).
What do you need to order?
Here’s the list for you with LINKS to the products as well as OPTIONAL purchases.
- G1154 DOCUMENTED WYW kit $29.95 Contains: Paper packet, complements; DOTS; Wood titles, 2 sheets of Linen; 1 Saffron & White Daisy.
- X7234D DOCUMENTED CS Combo $9.95 3 each of Bashful, Linen, New England Ivy & Eggplant
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheets) $9.50 (you will need 3 more sheets. FYI, I use these every month for our kits)
- Z4170 New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon $4.95 (if you bought Fresh Air, you might own this already)
OPTIONAL for stamping:
- Z4172 DOCUMENTED Cardmaking stamps/thin cuts $28.95 or just the Stamps Set C1719 @ $13.95
- Z899 Black Memento Ink @ $7.95
- Shin han Marker @ $5.95 each. I used: Golden Yellow, Sap green, Peony Purple, Lavender
TOOLS you might own some of these extra items:
- Flip flaps (opt): 2×2; 3×4, 3×3 & 4×6 $3.95 & up
- Z1279 Versamat (stamping & lining up) $15.95
- Z2060 or Z1151 3D Foam Tape $ 5.95 each
- Or Foam Dots $ 3.95 each
August Stamp of the Month: S1808 For the Love of Crafting
You may qualify for this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase of product. Click HERE for my BLOG POST with artwork showing you how I used it.
I know not everyone is on Facebook. However, FB is FREE to use; makes it very easy to create a new group for a class; offers LIVE VIDEO Streaming and allows you to SAVE the video for future use. Most importantly though is I can TEACH you in your own home!
The amount of time it will save by allowing me the opportunity to post in ONE place is great too! I can send a reminder; post materials needed; answer any questions so everyone can read it and see the answer as well. It really makes it easy to use as long as we are not having any weather related issues. lol One thing is for sure … you will want either your computer or your phone near you so you can see the video as well as POST any questions during the LIVE Streaming.
If you missed my original post for DOCUMENTED, please view it here on this LINK.
Let me show you how you can learn how to use your paper trimmer and create wonderful scrapbook layouts with your purchase. I hope to ‘see you’ at one of the classes.