PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Swiss Dot Floral Online Card Class
How fun to learn 5 ways to emboss our new Swiss Dot Embossing Folder. I love the mini dots & stitched line for a unique look. We’ll go vertical, horizontal and edge it and completely DOT it! Learning how to MAX out the uses of this folder is perfect for your cardmaking stash!
PLUS, no stamping required when we use our *new* watercolor flowers. You punchout the flowers & watercolor with your favorite products. However, I am going to recommend playing with our Shin Han Markers so you can see how easy and dreamy they are to use. My colors are shared below … but we have 24 to choose from.
As far as sentiments go, you can add your own or with a $50 purchase made by tomorrow, January 31st, you can get the S1901 Card Captions for only $5.00! It has all the perfect sentiments to compliment these cards. Totally your choice to add it or not. If you miss this deadline, contact me directly.
Here’s the BEST DEAL:
- If you want the S1901 Stamp of the Month (SOTM), Card Captions order your supplies ASAP by tomorrow, Jan. 31st … Only $5.00 with a $50 purchase
- If you don’t want the SOTM, you have until February 9th to order your materials below
- Why? You’ll get the best postage price (only $4.95) as well as our Idea Book for FREE when you order for yourself and have it shipped directly to your door!
- If you want me to order it all for you and pay a minimum of $10 postage fees, I would be more than happy to do it for you! Just LMK ….
- Please NOTE: I will mail directly to you the 10 cards and swatches of paper and bits of ribbon for only $10 more.
ONLINE CLASS DETAILS & ORDERING
Learn 5 ways to use this Swiss Dot embossing folder,watercolor flowers & markers!
- WHERE: I will be creating a Facebook Group for this Class. So you need to be a FB user. I will invite you to JOIN when the time comes closer to the date
- DATE: Wednesday, February 27th (if you can’t make it, no problem. It is saved as a video to watch on your own timeline when you can)
- TIME: 8:00 pm eastern time zone for one hour
- COST: There is NO class FEE with your purchase!
- Note: I will also need to mail you the 10 cards, swatches of cardstock & a bit of ribbon for $8 more. This will be mailed out to you after Feb. 18th
- SHOPPING LIST is as follows for you to order by Jan. 31st (tomorrow, if you want the SOTM) or Feb. 9th (so it arrives in time for the class). You need to purchase on my website a minimum of $30 to be invited to this FREE Online Class.
- Z4232 Swiss Dot folder $9.95
- Z4257 Watercolor Floral sheets (10 flowers) $5.95 … Order two sets if you want to make even more cards
- ADD ON our Shin Han Markers @ $6.50 each. I used these colors:
- Z2452 Golden Yellow
- Z2448 Carmine (red)
- Z2462 Peony Purple
- Z2454 Leaf Green (lighter)
- Z2463 Sap Green (darker)
- Option ADD ON: If you love these kinds of flowers, we have a stamp set WITH or withOUT thin cuts shown here: Budding Peony. It even has a few beautiful sayings you can use on your cards.
- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems $5.50
- You can start to SHOP HERE on this LINK
Questions? Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287
Class offered by Lynn Como, CTMH Independent Consultant