PHONE: (732) 266-1287
I am so excited to be offering quite a few dates for Serenity Crops. If you are a first timer, why not circle a date on your calendar and JOIN ME? It’s so reasonable, fun, peaceful and bright … and super affordable! If you need hotel recommendations, I can assure you there are plenty to choose from and Priceline is a helpful site to get you best price … within 10 mins. of my home. All the details are below …
I am THRILLED to offer SO many DATES here @ SERENITY CROPS!
Portsmouth NH is a great destination & this very personal Cropping Retreat will be so good for you!
Please come & join us! SERENITY CROPS is the perfect getaway and a great value!
If you are looking for a new place to crop at, a place that offers bright natural light, no stairs, comfortable surroundings and is affordable … well come on over to Serenity Crops. Also, think GIFT CERTIFICATE for you or a friend for any of our 2019 schedule. It will make a great gift and time together … priceless!
With space for up to 12 croppers, it’s ideal for your small group of friends or come alone. We have friendly faces for sure! My personal service is available to you. I will answer any questions and offer hands on experience when you need it. My kits with artwork, cardstock, accessories, etc. are available for purchase in MY STORE on display.
What about you? Are you looking for something affordable? A place where you get more done without interruptions? A place where you enjoy freshly prepared lunches and can dine on a dime or enjoy a more flavorful affair? With at least 10 hotels within 10 minutes, you can enjoy a place that fits your budget and get the best deal. You will more likely pay 1/2 of what you pay for bigger cropping events and get so much more done!
- Nearby Lodging: Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, Howard Johnson. You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
SERENITY CROPS with Lynn Como
Peaceful, intimate & friendly environment with natural light for up to 12 people.
Jan. 11 – 13, 2019
|August 9 – 11|
|Feb. 1 – 3||August 23 – 25|
|March 29 – 31||September 13 – 15|
|April 12 – 14||September 27 – 29|
|April 26 – 28||October 4 – 6|
|May 3 – 5||October 18 – 20|
|May 17 – 19||November 1 – 3|
|May 31 – June 2||November 8 – 10|
|June 7 – 9||November 15 – 17|
|June 21 – 23||December 6 – 8|
|July 26 – 28||December 13 – 15|
NOTE: Dates are subject to change or cancellation due to small attendance. You will be notified via email if that is the case in advance.
Whether for a day, two days or for a three day weekend retreat, Serenity Crops is the place for you! Cardmakers, scrappers, crafters …. are WELCOME!
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new bathroom.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Cost ranges from $125 for 3 day (2 lunches) or LESS for one and two day options:
- Click HERE to view the FLYER with Pricing
- Click HERE to view the PHOTO GALLERY
I hope you’ll JOIN IN!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington (part of Portsmouth)
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287