PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Can you imagine a paper collection that does not have to go to a specific season or occasion and you can use it for a variety of photos and cards? Well, that’s what I really enjoyed the most about Every Little Thing Kit of the Month. This stunning, colorful and delicate theme of patterns and embellishments can definitely become a favorite. This KIT retires on October 31st, so you may want to check it out before it’s goes … just sayin’!
What I really like most:
- No FUSSY Cutting! This workshop kit comes with an exclusive set of punch outs (6 pages) and a 12 x 12 sticker sheet! Oh la la!! The punch outs will make it a dream come true when you put this kit together … so fast, simple and easier than ever before!
- Exclusive white resin embellishments of butterflies and TODAY … just add glue!
- The colors! New colors are in this kit and they work charmingly together! Wisteria (purple), Julep (exclusive color of the year) and Evergreen (rich darker green).
When you look at this layout, I have a video that shows you how to cut the base so you get to use the 9×9 interior for the last two pages. (I love showing you how to get even more out of your purchase that stretches the paper!) BUT … what is even better is how little cutting YOU do on this. The frame is a punch out sheet as well as the squares behind it. The fun technique is using your watercolor brush and paints to add the ‘green’ wash along the sides of the black photo mat. HINT: The TODAY ‘word’ paper is one sticker! Just adhere to the white base and then you glue the white resin TODAY on top. So easy!!
I enjoyed the challenge of using the many scallop border punch outs in a variety of ways. Here is how the CTMH guide shows you what to do with them. For me … it just didn’t work but you may like it .. totally your call …
Below you can see them quite plainly at the top of the layout. But they did add another layer of ‘pretty’ to this design. The ADORABLE and butterflies were punch outs as well. I used a waterbrush, mint ink and then mint shimmer brush to add to the center of the butterflies. Just POP them up with our pop dots.
I found I was drawn to the BLUES in this kit and doing a more monochromatic look. But check out the scallops … it really added a design element that pulled it all together. Plus a 4×6 flip flap to add even more photos. So pretty in person!
I only used one stamp (Sept. SOTM that said “smile”) on these pages. The Picture My Life cards and the titles that came in the workshop were plenty for me to use for all 8 pages. Once I was done … I was able to create about 14 cards with my scraps too. You can view those cards on the blog post with the Sept. Stamp of the Month: Random Acts of Cardness. So cute!
How to purchase My Signature Kit:
This time round, you can purchase the pieces to create the Kit of the Month for Every Little Thing. All the links are in there for you to click on. Once you purchase a minimum of $35 of this kit, I will email you the the cutting guide and directions for my workshop. The cutting guide is super easy with a video link to teach you how to cut the 9×9 insert. So cool!
- G1185 EVERY LITTLE THING Workshop Kit $34.95
- *new* CUSTOM12 Cardstock Pack $9.95
- Colors you need to order 2 each of: Wisteria; Sapphire; Evergreen. Fill in with other colors of your choice. (Add Julep, more Wisteria, new black …)
- X7248E Every Little Thing PML Cards $6.50
- Z3507 Julep Glitter Gems $5.95
- Z3567 Julep Velvet Ribbon (3 yds) $7.95
- Z4225 Mint Shimmer Brush $5.50
- INKS @ $9.95: Mint for watercolor
- I used the leftover scraps, Picture My Life cards and the stamp of the month to create 14 cards. You may want to add:
For those that enjoy my designs, you should consider JOINING my Kit of the Month CLUB so you can earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment. It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for October through February. You’ll have a chance to order from the new Seasonal Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.