PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Create 12 Stunning Cards using Spruced Up
These cards are truly a delight to create and give for the season. The Spruced Up Cardmaking stamp set (sold with or without thin cuts) is quite beautiful and a set I can see using all year round and even for scrapbooking. The thin cuts does make it a breeze to ‘cut out’ without the use of your scissors, so I highly recommend them. Pretty much every stamp has a thin cut except for the sentiments. And the price … nice!
- The pine branches and leaves … we definitely see those in the summer time!
- Birds facing both directions … definitely fly all year round and can be colored in to create your native species or fit a specific need
- Pine cones .. these are such a fun add to these cards
- The messages are the perfect all occasion style to fit your needs, but feel free to use happy birthday, hello, happy retirement or welcome!
I also added a new Scalloped Circle thin cut for a little more creativity. So effective and quick and easy to use!
The Spruced Up Card Workshop Kit contains:
- 1/2 pack of Spruced Up Patterned paper
- 12 cards/envelopes
- one sheet of bitty bling
- 30″ of Sangria ribbon
- Spruced Up Stamp Set & Thin Cuts
- Scalloped Thin Cut
- Price: $55 for the complete kit with cutting guide and photos. However,
- $47 … If you do not want the scallop thin cut
- $43 … If you do not want the thin cut for Spruced Up Cardmaking stamp set
- $35 … if you do not want ANY thin cuts
Other suggested items to complete the cards:
- Inks: Intense black, Mink, Sangria, New England Ivy, Fern & Espresso
- Brushes: Waterbrush, and Shimmer Brushes in Gold & Clear; black journaling marker
- Misc.: sponge daubers, 3d foam tape or 3d dots
- If you would like to try the TEXTURE PASTE (optional), we can also add it on. I have a special on a Texture Paste bundle. But what’s more fun than thinking about it? Check out my video on how I used the texture paste on these cards! You can find it listed on my Facebook page here on this link.
- Add a 2nd set of cards for $20 more
- Postage will be added to the total package once you let me know if you need additional supplies.
To order your kit contact me via email here.