PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Let’s think about all the types of CELEBRATIONS you take photos of during the year:
- birthday’s (the most) which are for ALL AGES
- new baby/baptism/christening
- weddings & anniversaries
- graduations & proms
- happy retirement or promotion .. to name quite a few!
So when you look at the scrapbook pages, I think you will see an amazing amount of artwork that could fill any of the Celebrations using CELEBRATE TODAY – the February Kit of the Month!
I personally feel that the pages can work for any gender except the “Your Day Today” layout. Actually, this is my favorite because it honors the women in our lives using the Cherishing Her Stamp of the Month. I love, love… LOOOVE this one! The only stamping I did was the titles on this layout. It’s a keeper for sure and if you don’t want to use the titles, can you see the layout for a tropical vacation? Come on … visualize it … see it … smell the floral bouquet of tropical flowers. Ok … okay … YES we all want to go on vacation now! lol OH … but perhaps the graduation of a lovely woman, or Mother’s Day … or your best friends wedding? Yes, now you got it … think outside the titles to look at it purely as a masterpiece for many photo ops!
Here are some extra cute details:
Check out the balloon photos. When you buy the Celebrate Today Workshop Kit, the balloons (2nd photo) are die cuts you punch out, fringe and all! So many pieces are punch outs (no fussy cutting, cricut cutting or thin cutting!). When you purchase Celebrate Today kit/products from me, I have a video that shows the TIPS and TRICKS on how to make the vellum balloon embossed (left photo) and star shaker (3rd photo)! So easy to do and since I’m a visual learner myself, seeing is believing! An email with the link is included with the cutting guide for you!
The layout that says “you are a STAR” can be used to capture all ages and genders for sports or school, an award ceremony, graduation or birthday. Or change the title to your own words that match your themed photos. There really is no right or wrong here but the layout is fun and uses a 4×3 and 4×6 flip flap. Love the mint, lagoon, black and white color combo. You could sneak a little blue in there too ….
This one was so much fun to create and the SWAG are punchouts! I love the brightness of these cool colors that compliment each other so well. What would YOU use it for? I wish I had a grandchild I could scrap … geez … I cannot wait for that day to come!!!!
So are you ready to order your kit yet? You will not be disappointed in making 10 pages and two pocket plus pages!! When you purchase the essential kit and coordinating line of products, it costs about $6 per page!! So, so fun and beautiful! Celebrate Today is one of those kits you may not use right away but having the artwork completed for when your celebration comes along … priceless!
Please note this kit retires on February 29th or while supplies last. The Seasonal booklet is available now with your order and is included for FREE when you place your order online.
What I really like most:
- The versatility of layouts I was able to create with this collection.
- Plenty of punch outs which pop out quickly (better than before)
- When you make a purchase for this KIT through MY WEBSITE:
- You will also be invited to view the slideshow of artwork. All my club members & customers who make a purchase through me receive the cutting guide with photos and directions on ‘how to’ to duplicate the layouts.
- That’s 10+ pages in all! And two 6×12 pocket plus pages too!
How to purchase My Signature Kit:
You can purchase Lynn’s Signature Kit of the Month Artwork and extras to create Celebrate Today. All the links are in there for you to click on. Once you purchase a minimum of $40 of this kit, I will email you the the cutting guide and directions for my workshop. If you would prefer for me to help you with your order, it’s not a problem! Please Contact Me here.
Basic Kit Needed:
- G1193 CELEBRATE TODAY Workshop Kit $36.95 Price reflects a 10% savings
- or … G1193NP (no page protectors) $33.95 Price reflects a 10% savings
To complete the look of all the pages, I also ADDED these coordinating items:
- Z3608 Soft Pink Shimmer Trim $5.50
- X7252E Celebrate Today Vellum Die cuts $5.95
- X7252D Celebrate Today PML Cards $6.50
- X7252C Celebrate Today Coord. Cardstock $9.95
- 2 each of: Black, Bluebird, Lagoon, Pixie, Mint 7 Lemonade
- You need 7+ White Daisy
- Pocket Pages Z3243 & Z 3245 (used 1) $7.50
- Z2491 True Blue Marker (for acrylic stars) $7.50
- Z3624 Celebrate Embossing Folder $7.95
- S2002 Cherishing Her SOTM $18.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase
These items you may have in your stash:
- Black Journaling Pen $3.50
- Z2805 Black ink (intense works too) $9.95
- Shimmer brushes in Black & Clear @ $5.50 ea
- (new Raspberry & Lagoon would work too!)
- Stitched Thin Cuts: Circles $13.95 & Ovals $11.95
You need foam tape to create the shaker star. Brush on Liquid Glass to adhere acrylic stars to page.
For those that enjoy my designs, you should consider JOINING my Kit of the Month CLUB so you can earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment. It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for February through June or March through July. You’ll have a chance to order from the new Seasonal Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.