PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Let Me Show You HOW
One of the things I enjoy the most is teaching YOU how to create something beautiful to last a lifetime: a Heritage Family Album using Yesterday & Today new product line from Close To My Heart
If you have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right opportunity to come along to scrapbook your heritage photos … NOW is the TIME! I am offering YOU the opportunity to JOIN an ONLINE GROUP on Facebook as a CLASS for only $25. This will be a wonderful place to help you organize and create scrapbooking layouts to capture your family heritage. Watch the video below:
Right now, signing up for this class has started and I would like to get the Group up and running by March 15th! JOIN in and create a family legacy by taking your heritage photos and scrapbooking them using our Yesterday & Today paper collection.
- On this document, you will find a complete list of suggested materials to purchase through me during class. I will be using the Yesterday & Today product line to create the artwork.
- Check your stash to see if you own this retiring ‘how to’ program: REFLECTIONS.
- As shared in the video, I will be using these patterns to create with so you can easily duplicate the artwork with this TOOL!
What can you expect?
- Live Videos that are recorded and available to you on your timeline
- Tips on Organization
- Details on products and “how to”
- A place to communicate, share and post your questions
- Files & photos in ONE PLACE to go back to and review
I am not a professional or an authority of old photos, but I am a really good scrapbooker and can help get you started! That’s the GOAL! To motivate, inspire, create and complete — a heritage family album — by sharing tips and tricks of the trade. Ready to JOIN in on the Class? You can send $25 via Paypal HERE along with your email address.
JOIN IN and SIGN UP NOW:
- You must have a Facebook account in order to participate.
- Contact me HERE for payment details if you do not have Paypal.
- You can send $25 via Paypal HERE along with your email address.
I really am excited about sharing this with you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Let’s DO THIS!