PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Join Close To My Heart for a day filled with creativity and fun as we celebrate National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday, May 2! Everyone is welcome to participate for FREE!
Here’s what you should do to JOIN in the FUN:
- Prior to May 2nd, go to our Close To My Heart Facebook Page and check off … Interested or Going … so you are entered to win any raffle prizes. No purchase is necessary to participate in this EVENT!
Close To My Heart will be demonstrating some fabulous creative projects during the event that you can create along with us by using the products and bundles below! If you are INSPIRED and DO want to play along with any of the products/bundles being featured … here’s what you should know:
- The variety of bundles of products for this event are on sale now. They include ….
- 4×4 Story by Stacy mini album bundle
- two card bundles
- one scrapbooking bundle
- one home decor bundle
- I Want it ALL BUNDLE!
- If you would like to create any of it, we suggest making a purchase as soon as possible so you have it in time for May 2nd. I would order by April 20th to be safe or sooner!
- All in ONE PLACE! I placed all the Bundles with artwork in ONE slideshow for you to view. You’ll see the bundle photo first followed by the artwork for each bundle. You can view it all here on this LINK.
- If you are loving these ideas, you can make a purchase here on my website,. This link shows you all the bundles and price points.
- If you are going to purchase the $145+ BUNDLE, please DO NOT order it online.
- Let me help you to earn the $25 in hostess rewards for a $150 show. That’s the way to go!
Thank you for your interest! Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions. Have a great day!
You can find all the Bundles HERE on this LINK
One more thing … this is not included in the Bundles but it is an adorable 4 page scrapbook kit, NO CUTTING! For $17.95, you can create these 4 pages with your kids or grandkids. Let them help you punch out the die cuts, hand them the adhesive, take their photos and you’ve got yourself a memory of this time. It’s a nice way to do something together … when it’s the right time for you.