PHONE: (732) 266-1287
I know many of you thrive on using your CRICUT and Design Space! So if you are a ‘cricut queen’ and enjoy crafting with this program, you will not be disappointed!
This is for those who have Design Space/Cricut. Use the materials in this kit and easy-to-follow instructions to create four coordinating 12″ × 12″ two-page layouts, 8 pages total.
- To complete these projects, you will need access to the Cricut®Artiste, Artbooking, Artistry, and Complete Creativity collections.
- Instruction guide, including a Cricut Design Space™ file will be found inside this Downloadable Guide
- Click here to view the slideshow of artwork
1 – Blue Skies Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet (CC5205)
1 – Blue Skies Coordinating Cardstock (CC5212)
20 – additional cardstock sheets (1 Canary, 1 Candy Apple, 1 Green Apple, 1 Lagoon, 3 Sapphire, 13 White Daisy)
Additional supplies needed:
- Stamps/Thin Cuts: Beautiful Day Stamp + Thin Cuts (CC5202); Blue Skies Stamp Set (CC5201)
- Inks: Black (Z2805); Candy Apple (Z6509); Green Apple (Z6513); Lagoon (Z2895); Lemonade (Z6517); Pixie (Z2844); Sapphire (Z2848)
- Tri Blend Markers: Citrus (Z2482); Dark Red (Z2497); Earth Brown (Z2478); Green Turquoise (Z2488) & Light Green (Z2485)
- Shimmer Brushes: Black (Z4224) & Clear (Z3293)
- Accessories: Black & White Dots (Z3314) & Black Journaling Pen (.03) (Z3516)
- Other: Sponge Daubers (Z726) & 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
You’ll find this Scrapbook Workshop Kit Here on this Link
You’ll enjoy using your Cricut Design Space to make the pages above
and other layouts included in the slideshow.
In case you missed these Workshop Kits: