PHONE: (732) 266-1287
BRUSHED! Back for another Round!
Join us for another FUN & FREE virtual craft even on June 30th, 2020 at 2:00 pm MDT – right here on our Facebook page @CloseToMyHeartOfficial!
We will be creating one single page layout, three 2-page layouts, and 8 cards using our exclusive Brushed collection. The exclusive products you will need to create these projects with us are available HERE on my WEBSITE, CC6204 Brushed Bundle! This bundle includes 2 fabulous stamp sets that we have brought back for this special! If you already own the stamp sets, you can simply order the Brushed Paper + Sticker Sheet (CC6202) and the Brushed Coordinated Cardstock (CC6203).
There are some fun techniques you will be learning using our beautiful stamps: random stamping, two tone stamping and a few ways to creatively color in our open stamp shapes. So check out the artwork and JOIN IN! You’ll want to go to the EVENTS Calendar on our page and click GOING (there will be free prizes given away!) but make sure you order your supplies as soon as possible.
You may want to check your stash because these additional supplies are needed:
- #1385 (5) Sheets of White Daisy Cardstock
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z3271)
- Green Apple Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z6513)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2895)
- Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2896)
- Clear Sparkles (Z3274)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix® Block (Y1000)
- 1″ x 3½” My Acrylix® Block (Y1002)
- 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix® Block (Y1003)
- 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
- 2″ x 3½” My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
- X254 (8) White Cards & Envelopes
- Journaling Pen – Black (Z3515)
- Paper Trimmer
- Adhesive of Choice
- Sticky Notes
If any of the needed stamp pads used in the Brush workshop are out of stock, we have recommendations for other colors that would work:
- Smoothie can be replaced with Pixie, Candy Apple or Raspberry.
- Lagoon can be replaced with Glacier.
- Another option for all the flowers stamped in this workshop is to use the scraps of the Pixie and Smoothie cardstock, stamp just the outline flowers in Black ink directly on the colored cardstock.
- We use this technique on some of the cards and it can be applied to all of them, if needed.
You can find all the BRUSHED Product LINE HERE