PHONE: (732) 266-1287
March Stamp of the Month
S2103 Winged Masterpiece Stamp of the Month for March
How gorgeous is this stamp set? As you can see, the butterfly and dragonfly are beautiful and quite large stamps.
Do you enjoy watercolor? The cards above uses this technique to add a color look. Let’s talk about the materials you can use to create this:
- Using your image of choice, decide if you want to use Black Intense Ink or heat emboss it with our Black Pigment Pad with Clear Powder.
- Once you decide, I recommend using our Distressed Watercolor Cardstock. I love the thickness of this paper and how it absorbs liquid when coloring in. It doesn’t pil and holds layer after layer of playful color.
- Now, let’s chat about what to use to color them using our Waterbrush pens:
- Watercolor pencils: color with your choice pencil(s) and use the waterbrush pens to create a soft ‘wash’
- Dye based ink pads: Pump the lid of the ink pad by squeezing it together (closed). Then use the waterbrush pens to pick color off the inside of the lid to brush on color. Alternately, dip the waterbrush directly onto the ink pad for a darker brushstroke.
- Watercolor paint … just squeeze some drops of water from your waterbrush pens onto your paint and use the ‘bubbles’ to create a palette of your unique color by mixing a few paints as one.
- Using our All Purpose Craft Mat, you can take Oxide inks (or dye based, or markers) and ‘smoosh’ color onto the mat. Use a variety of colors. Now take the waterbrush and pick the color off the mat and apply to your images.
- Directly color the images with our TriBlend markers for richer tone of color, blending your markers as you go.
Barbra Otten did a lovely job using our TriBlend markers to create this card idea and splattering with our shimmer brushes:
The March Stamp of the Month is for a limited time only. Remember, during this month, when you purchase $50 in products of your choice, you can ADD this stamp set for only $5.00! Or purchase it outright for $18.95 ON MY WEBSITE.
Remember, VIPS earn all Stamps of the Month for FREE with a qualifying order. You should read the exciting details HERE about becoming our new VIP and earning $25 credit immediately! Over 90 gals have signed up!
Winged Masterpiece — March Stamp of the Month can be ordered on this LINK