PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Retiring SPECIALS as of March 31st
Here are three great specials ending as of 3/31/21: Cardstock Carnival, In This Together Workshop Kit (this is also a FREE Virtual Event with me on April 10th!), and March Winged Masterpiece Stamp of the Month. Why not check it all out and JOIN IN if you’ve been considering these specials and promotions:
Cardstock savings are back during this month’s Cardstock Carnival!
A girl’s gotta have the ESSENTIALS in COLOR! Special discounts on our amazing, two-toned cardstock you can never have enough of!
BEST DEAL: SAVE 30% on the Cardstock Carnival bundle!
SAVE 20% on exclusive combo packs!
Save 15% on all individual cardstock packs!
Click HERE to View Your OPTIONS
Customer Appreciation Online Event
IN THIS TOGETHER
Lynn’s Signature Artwork Scrapbooking Kit
Customer Appreciation Event on April 10th!
Don’t miss this one! JOIN me for an Online Cutting Class with tips and tricks on HOW TO! With the purchase of the In This Together Bundle (CC2216 or CC2218), you can come and play and create 8 of My Signature Designed Artwork with me!
Undoubtedly a great class to learn so much! Consider this free event to be all about appreciating YOU! I will teach you how to use my signature cutting guide and walk you through a complete set of cutting for 8 unique scrapbook pages! This will go beyond Covid and quarantine, showing you a new versatile way to create with the great colors and patterns in this workshop kit.
I’ll also show you some of the tips and tricks of the trade in duplicating the details of the artwork! This is my favorite part, showing you HOW!
Here’s the video and below will be the details and extra items I used to create them all!
How do I sign up for April 10th @ 10:00 am Eastern Time
- First off, make sure you purchase the product line HERE on my WEBSITE by March 31st. Just click this LINK.
- This event is open to customers open (no Makers please).
- You have to be on Facebook in order to access this private group. I will invite you to Lynn’s ILOV2CRAFT Papercrafting Friends group so you have access to this event.
- We may have to become friends first (which is always a good thing) … so let’s do that!
- You may want to check the additional items I used below and them to your order.
- If you have already ordered the workshop kit from me, check out this list to make sure you are prepared. Or use your own stash or something similar to duplicate the artwork
Additional Supplies Used from our Stash or BUY NOW:
1385 White Daisy (pack of 24) is on sale for $9.95 ( I used a total of 7 sheets)
CC32114 Neutrals (you need to MINK) is on sale for $14.95 (8 each of Mink, Black and French Vanilla)
- Z3869 Wood Hearts $5.95
Shimmer brushes @ $5.50 each: Grape, Lemonade & Carolina
Inks @ $9.95 each: I used Sapphire, Grape & Clover (Lemonade is optional)
X8017 Wood Grain Paper $9.95 (I used one sheet but you’ll love this pack!)
Z3691 3D flowers $34.95
- Z3922 Call Dad $31.95 … or D1922 Call Dad Stamp set only $18.95
DAD was done in Z3655 Classic Alphabet thin cut (or use your own title)
Additional Basics Needed:
- 12″ paper trimmer
- Micro Tip Teflon Scissors
- Versamat (lining up and stamping mat)
- Adhesives: tape runner, 3D dots or Foam Tape, Glue Dots
- All Purpose Mat
If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME HERE. Looking forward to teaching and sharing the HOW TO of IN THIS TOGETHER Workshop Kit with a TWIST!
March Stamp of the Month
S2103 Winged Masterpiece Stamp of the Month for March
How gorgeous is this stamp set? As you can see, the butterfly and dragonfly are beautiful and quite large stamps.
Do you enjoy watercolor? The cards above uses this technique to add a color look. Let’s talk about the materials you can use to create this:
- Using your image of choice, decide if you want to use Black Intense Ink or heat emboss it with our Black Pigment Pad with Clear Powder.
- Once you decide, I recommend using our Distressed Watercolor Cardstock. I love the thickness of this paper and how it absorbs liquid when coloring in. It doesn’t pil and holds layer after layer of playful color.
- Now, let’s chat about what to use to color them using our Waterbrush pens:
- Watercolor pencils: color with your choice pencil(s) and use the waterbrush pens to create a soft ‘wash’
- Dye based ink pads: Pump the lid of the ink pad by squeezing it together (closed). Then use the waterbrush pens to pick color off the inside of the lid to brush on color. Alternately, dip the waterbrush directly onto the ink pad for a darker brushstroke.
- Watercolor paint … just squeeze some drops of water from your waterbrush pens onto your paint and use the ‘bubbles’ to create a palette of your unique color by mixing a few paints as one.
- Using our All Purpose Craft Mat, you can take Oxide inks (or dye based, or markers) and ‘smoosh’ color onto the mat. Use a variety of colors. Now take the waterbrush and pick the color off the mat and apply to your images.
- Directly color the images with our TriBlend markers for richer tone of color, blending your markers as you go.
Barbra Otten did a lovely job using our TriBlend markers to create this card idea and splattering with our shimmer brushes:
The March Stamp of the Month is for a limited time only. Remember, during this month, when you purchase $50 in products of your choice, you can ADD this stamp set for only $5.00! Or purchase it outright for $18.95 ON MY WEBSITE.
Remember, VIPS earn all Stamps of the Month for FREE with a qualifying order. You should read the exciting details HERE about becoming our new VIP and earning $25 credit immediately! Over 90 gals have signed up!
Winged Masterpiece — March Stamp of the Month can be ordered on this LINK