PHONE: (732) 266-1287
YOU ARE ENOUGH Kit of the Month & Online Crop
May’s National Scrapbook Month Special Promotion
To celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in May, we’ve created the brand-new You Are Enough suite! This gemstone-inspired super collection is the perfect foundation for inspirational artwork. The You Are Enough collection is a stunning combination of patterned papers, stickers, sequins, Picture My Life™ Cards, stamps, Thin Cuts, and more! With dazzling patterns, eye-catching foil accents, and uplifting
sentiments in the stamps and pocket cards, each component of the You Are Enough collection is an ideal starting point for scrapbook layouts, cards, and other personalized artwork! Plus the butterfly thin cuts … oh la la!
I’ve designed 16 scrapbook pages for You are Enough. The unique patterns and paper suite captures both genders. These designs can be used with men/women, graduates, siblings, family, or your own choice selection of people you want to commemorate. Or forego any titles and use them for everyday life. The choice … as always … is yours!
Learn a new technique with our oxide ink to distress our paper and add depth. In addition, the BUTTERFLY thin cuts in a variety of patterns and papers will inspire your creativity. The copper ore paper for our filigree leaves, our 3D flowers enhanced with oxide ink and stamping are just another added dimension of crafting fun!
Please JOIN me for YOU ARE ENOUGH Online Crop to be held on June 12th! I can’t wait to create 16 pages with you!
- Prior to the Event:
- You will be invited to the private group on Facebook about two weeks ahead of time
- All the PREP videos are pre-recorded and will be uploaded and organized for you
- I show you how to cut, stamp, and thin cut, and I’ll teach you all the techniques ahead of time so you can watch them on your own timeline
- This is a great opportunity to learn and prepare it all PRIOR to the day of our EVENT which is LIVE ASSEMBLY
- LIVE Event Date: Saturday, June 12th I will go live for ASSEMBLY of our pages! If you can’t be on LIVE with me, don’t worry .. it is all recorded for you to watch on your timeline!
- Start Time is @ 9:00 am eastern time
- Before lunch, we will complete 8 pages
- After lunch, we will complete 8 pages
- Around 4:00 pm, we have a Happy Hour Zoom! Come on and meet/greet all the crafters!
- After Dinner is PRIZE TIME!
- I finish off our day off with FREE PRIZES mailed to you!
- The early bird registrants are entered into a drawing for ONE FREE Registration for the next crop! Registering and paying for the next event early is your ticket for a chance to win it!
- 5 randomly chosen winners are awarded prizes. A PRIZE ALBUM gives you your pick ahead of time! Love that!
- Lastly, a Grand Prize drawing of a fantastic workshop kit to one lucky winner!
- Event Cost is $40/person to come, play, and create 16 pages with me!
- Wondering what attendees think of my Online Events? Read the testimonials HERE!
Registration is only $40 and is NOW OPEN for YOU ARE ENOUGH Kit of the Month, June 12, 2021!
When you register by 5/31, you will be entered to win a free registration for our next event!
BONUS Offer: Looking for more ways to save! Check out our Referral Program and grab some friends to join you!
You Are Enough Kit of the Month Artwork
Blues and Rose Gold are a pretty combination for You Are Wonderful (or create your own title). And those butterflies? Gorgeous!
Apart from the above, this one has more pinks and mauve for the ladies but the same design. Just as eye-catching.
Love, love, love the oxide ink distressing on these next 4 pages! The Copper Ore paper was a really pretty touch for all the butterflies and the ‘waffle’ leaves. The pages are one of my favorite designs and the colors in blue and pink (below) …. breathtaking!
Differing from above and yet, matching it completely in design is our pink and mauve version. The ‘swirly wave’ paper is bold and adds a nice touch of style to this design.
Unfortunately, no matter how I photograph and edit this, it just does not give the layout or paper its true personality. It is stunning and the rose gold hexagon paper … my personal favorite! Love the blue butterflies from our You are Enough paper packet.
Matching the above design which is a new pattern from our Make It From Your Heart Vol. 5 edition, the layout below captures a golden glow with the rose gold butterfly and added gold shimmer brushing we will add for extra appeal.
Differing from all of the above designs, I was inspired by Julie Carriere with her artwork. I used the glacier rose gold papers and swatches of peach cardstock on the base. Then added 3D flower thin cuts and distressed/stamped with oxide and peach inks. How fun to add this dimension and technique to this layout!
Lastly, more oxide distressing and copper leaves to finish off the final set of artwork. Thin cutting the Peach Rose Gold papers for the butterflies really made a statement. Remember, you can create your own titles for each of these pages to work with your photos!
You are Enough Kit of the Month & Online Crop
I hope you are excited to JOIN IN for my You Are Enough Online Crop! If this is *new* to you, please sign up! You’ll love all the pre-recorded videos I do where I walk you through cutting, stamping, thin cutting, and other details to help you complete the look. The day of our event is where we can enjoy a fun crafting day to assemble it all! It is truly a great workshop, class and crop event!
Remember, everything is recorded for you @ our Virtual Online Crop
The perk: I teach you how to do it and receive the best value from your purchase! The stamp/thin cuts and sticker sheet, are just gorgeous. The patterned and rose gold papers are a perfect variety of colors, depths, and designs. You have the opportunity to make 16 pages with my class/crop!
NOTE: A minimum purchase of $50 in products (before tax/shipping and/or VIP Credit) is needed
Everyone with confirmed registrations by May 31st will be entered into a special raffle to earn attendance at the next online crop for FREE!
Prizes are given out at the end of the night to the lucky winners! Everyone enjoys these events so much, and as a paid participant, you can watch the recordings again at your convenience or your timeline.
These sessions have proven to be a great way to create artwork and get one-on-one personal instruction through my videos. Prepping is done in bite-size pieces and all videos are saved for 6 months.