PHONE: (732) 266-1287
How to get MORE out of your Photo Printing
First, a few questions for you:
- Do you print your own photos with a personal printer (epson, selfie, canon, etc.)?
- Do you upload your photos to a printing company (picmonkey, snapfish, mpix, etc.)?
- Do you know how to get two photos on one 4×6 or 5×7 print?
- Do you know how to print your photos in 2×2, 3×3, 3×4 or other sizes?
- Do you know how to put TEXT on your photos?
I am not a professional photographer nor a master of printing, but when it comes to my own personal photos in a variety of sizes, I can show you how! I am offering you a CLASS to learn the basics and beyond using a very simple program that’s free!
Learn how a COLLAGE works for you! And … Did you know this saves you money printing?
Learn how to create 2×2’s photos on one 4×6 print.
Learn how to create two 3×3’s photos on one 4×6 print.
Learn how to create two 3×4’s photos on one 4×6 print.
Learn how to create a 5×7 photo well.
Learn how to put a few photos on one 5×7 print.
Do you know how to add TEXT to a photo?
The ideas and photo printing collages are endless!
Would you like to learn how?
This is a class that can be used with all your photos for all your scrapping needs! Grab a notebook, pencil and sign up! I am looking forward to showing you how this can be achieved with your own photos. You do not need a personal printer to do this class! You’ll be able to print and fill up all of our monthly layouts (kit of the month club members love this!) when you learn how valuable this knowledge is.
When: Monday, August 23, 2021
Time: 7:30 pm EST
- You will be invited to join a Meeting on ZOOM
- I will show you how to use a free program
- I plan on recording the session, so if you can’t make the live date, no problem.
- I will also create a Facebook Group to save the video and any follow up questions you may have.
- You don’t need Facebook to join this class. I can also share the saved video with you if you are not a fan of Facebook.
Cost is only $20
- Venmo me @Lynn-Como
- Paypal me by copying my email address: email@example.com
- Need a refresher?
What will you learn?
- I will show you how to create a photo well in 4×6 and 5×7 sizes so you can print them.
- Next, we will create a collage to get more than one photo in each ‘well’ for easy printing!
- Lastly, I will show you how easy it is to resize, add text and change effects on your photos.
- Have a notebook and pen handy.
- I use my Epson PM400 printer for my own personal photo printing, but you can use the same photos to upload to a printing company and save yourself a lot of money on printing in various sizes.