PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Boo Crew could be for you … such an adorable Workshop Kit
This Halloween’s fun & exclusive collection featuring a new paper packet and coordinating items.
Needless to say, the BOO CREW Kit is so darn adorable! You know as a crafter, you just have to TREAT yourself even if you are thinking what I am thinking: it’s only August! BUT, the TRICK is to open it up and get a taste of the goodies in the bag! The papers are so stinkin’ cute! The stamp/thin cut set has so many possibilities that I used almost all of them! And the sequins are holographic little ghosts! So, it’s “trick or treat” time and the Boo Crew could be for you! Note, this kit retires on October 31st or while supplies last.
One of my favorite holidays to create artwork for is Halloween. It can be fun, festive and whimsical to capture lots of photos of your family or friends that dress up for the holiday. Let me help you by suggesting these photo opportunities to snap away this year:
- shopping for; picking out of your stash; or making your own costumes
- putting make up or paint on a face; fanciful, eccentric hairdos too!
- decorating the trick or treat bag (I still have the ones I had sewn for my boys)
- making up goody bags, tags, or cards for treaters or for the classroom party
- dressing up for Halloween (take horizontal, vertical and close ups)
- don’t forget the door to door photos with other kids or siblings
- photo of all the sweet loot collected and your child’s favorite pick of the bag
- plus if you’re going to a Halloween party, capture those moments too!
Let’s take a closer look @ the layouts. First of all, this layout has a *new* exclusive color of the year: Wild Berry! The ink and all the accessories are available to order!
Secondly, if you love more of the traditional colors of orange and black, this one should do the trick!
Thirdly, I love the Wild Berry Cardstock and BOO and ghosts! So, so cute and I added some splatters of shimmer brush in black and sundance.
Let’s get spooky! This is the last layout for the Boo Crew and it has slight pink in the base pages, but you can change it to white if you prefer that. Honestly, anything goes for Halloween and the Ballerina Cardstock works. I was surprised too!
Lastly, when I finished all the layouts, I used the scraps to make 5 Halloween Cards. These are easy to do and the cuts are in my cutting guide. These are so much fun to make!
I plan on using some of the ghost sequins, rubbing my powder on the back to get rid of the glue and putting about 5 to 10 in the card so when they open it up, the ghosts fly all over the floor! Love the little prankster idea!
When you purchase $50 or more, you will receive the cutting guide, directions and all the photos to create the artwork shown above.
- Click HERE to view the Shopping List
- I highly recommend saving 20% on the Boo Crew BUNDLES. It’s all in the bag!
- Click HERE to go Shopping on my Website
If you enjoy looking a little closer at all the BOO CREW product line, you can see it here in this video by CTMH