PHONE: (732) 266-1287
This one is for the Girls – PINK JEEP!
Girls just wanna have fun and the PINK JEEP is perfect! Catch a ride with me and watch the process unfold on how to create this layout for the girls! Remember, tomorrow, March 31st ENDS the SALE for Cardstock Carnival and then it’s gone! I am using this unique, CC32217 Coated Cardstock for ‘girly’ colors this time. On Sunday it was for the GUYS. If you missed it, click this link here.
In this video, I will show you how to:
- Use our stencils with Oxide Ink
- Paper piecing to make our Pink Jeep!
- Fun use of the UV coated cardstock for dry embossing & circles
- Shimmer Brush splatters are so much fun!
- Stamping & liquid glass to complete our page
Wasn’t that fun?!
I really hope you enjoyed these tips and techniques so you can play too!
Click on the LINKS to view these products used to add to your cart on my website:
- CC32217 Coated Cardstock an exclusive special that will end on March 31st and no longer be available!
- Z4339 Stencil Pack 2
- Oxide inks: Tattered Rose & Pickled Raspberry
- Z4430 Where the Road Ends stamps/thin cuts
- Z1279 Versamat (self healing craft mat that flips over to microfiber side for stamping)
- Z4095 Botanical Embossing Folder
- Z679 Liquid Glass
- Z5038 Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Make sure you comment below or on my You Tube Channel under the video in order to be entered into a free layout giveaway!
Cardstock Carnival SALE ends on March 31st! So don’t miss out here!