PHONE: (732) 266-1287
I just loved this layout created by Close to My Heart using the the exclusive special, Wild Berry Blast.
Would you like to learn HOW to create this layout with me?
It will be fun to show you how to create this FREE Pattern! I’ll teach you how to cut the paper (my way), season and use your stamps, plus all the extra little details. I love sharing my BEST TIPS to help you save on paper too!
Please print it out the CUTTING GUIDE HERE and follow my step by step video below. Before you get started, please pull these papers out of the bag and in this order:
- (2) White Daisy (they are not included but I am using them as bases. You’ll see why.)
- (2) Wild Berry Ombre in the pattern section. They look like the bases above.
- (1) Gingham (check) pattern
- (1) Silver Floral pattern
- (1) Silver Diagonal pattern
- (1) Wild Berry Cardstock
- (1) White Daisy or just a few scraps
- (1) Black Ore (or any black CS you have as a scrap)
- optional Black Dots
As far as basic supplies:
- Black ink or the Stamping Starter Kit
- Pop Ups, Foam Tape and powder (do you know my trick?)
- paper trimmer, scissors and adhesive
- Blocks to use with the stamps
- Scrap paper
- Shammy to clean your stamps
Well, I hope you enjoy the video and learn a few things along the way. This is really a fun layout to make and something you can use for everyday life. Black and white photos would look awesome on these too! If you like what I am teaching you, you should join my Serenity Crops Online Events. Every month, I take a kit and create 10 – 12 pages, and a card workshop too. I prepare it all with you from the cutting to the assembly for a low price of $35! Read about our next event HERE on this LINK.
Stay tuned for another great post and video for Wild Berry Blast Inspiration & Ideas! To view all of the Wild Berry Blast collection please read my original blog post here.
Shop on my Website HERE