PHONE: (732) 266-1287
A Solution to Scrapbooking your Photos
If you have photos that are just waiting to be put on a page, I have a solution for you! If you get stuck in a rut and are perplexed about creating layouts, I can definitely help solve your problem. It’s what I do each month: I create layouts and then ADD my photos after I have made the pages. There are great advantages to this style of scrapbooking. Here’s a few ideas to help you consider this method of scrapbooking.
This was a layout I created awhile ago using our Hawthorne Collection. I knew I would eventually use it for a masculine layout at some point in time. I love this one and I found the perfect photos to put on this design.
I took this 5×7 photo of Rick this summer. He so enjoys fishing, ice fishing, hiking (window glare), our dog Jack, and IPA’s. These photos are a collection over time and I decided to make this layout of the good times or things in his life. I loved the idea of 2×2 sizes so I could highlight a few details. Under this you’ll see I did add a 6×4 flip flap and journaling.
Adding photos to these pages were a breeze since the artwork was already done. I use Fotojet.com (not an app) to create the sizes I want and need. I do have a class on showing you how to do this, so if interested, it’s $20. You can find the details here on this link.
This past winter, we created the artwork for Wonderland. this was a BONUS Layout for crop attendees. I love the subtle colors in this page. The stamping of the trees in a soft tone of Rosemary and the glacier blue cardstock worked well.
When I was going through my photos for 2022, I found I had these saved in a file for Ice Fishing. Each year in February, Rick goes to the Ice Fishing Derby on Lake Winnipesaukee in NH. This year, our son Scott joined him and it looks like they had a good catch this time round.
Since I had a few more photos, I pulled out my scraps and created a Pocket Plus page. I so do enjoy adding this insert in between these two pages so I can add even more photos as well as journal. Did you know we sell this Pocket Plus page for those that use strap hinge albums? You can find the product here on this link.
Stay tuned for Part 2 where I show you more layouts filled with photos and journaling. I LOVE scrapbooking this way! I hope YOU are considering this style and method of scrapbooking. This is a solution for you to spend less time designing and crafting your own pages. Did you know each month, I create 10 to 12 pages from ONE KIT? When you follow my cutting guides and directions , plus join the Serenity Crops Online Crop , you WILL create all of them with me. The tips and tricks are endless! Before you know it, in a 5 month cycle of Kit of the Month club, you will have created 50+ pages! Isn’t that amazing?
You don’t want to miss out.
The Club is FREE to join and will be in session from October through February. Oh, and my Serenity Crops Online to create them ALL are the BEST! Read the testimonials HERE on this link.
Many PERKS await you:
- It is only a 5 month commitment. There is no sign up or hidden fees you pay to be a member. It’s FREE to JOIN!
- You belong to a group of 5 women who can be from anywhere in the US. Or if you have a buddy or two, I can place you in the same club.
- Each month, I create artwork of 8+ pages for a specific new scrapbooking kit. You’ll receive a shopping list, all the promotions available and a direct LINK and video to the artwork. Plus you can purchase anything you want if the artwork I designed and kit of choice is not of interest to you.
- A minimum purchase of only $40 in products is the requirement. (Must have $40 in product after all VIP discounts.)
- When it’s your turn to HOST:
- Hosting once out of 5 months earns you (2) or more 1/2 price rewards of your choice. Plus it unlocks a very exclusive Rewards Your Way from CTMH (brochure is shared).
- I take care of all the details so you can share it with your friends when you host. You can earn even higher rewards this way and I give out free products for referrals!
- Hosting also earns you to unlock a discount to my Serenity Crop Online Events!
- All of my Kit of the Month Club Members sign up as a VIP to earn 15% credit on all their purchases! I highly recommend it!
- Every purchase you make, earns you 15% credit towards your next purchase.
- Your credit never expires! You can use it each month or save it for a big purchase!
- When you purchase reaches $50, you can add the Stamp of the Month for FREE to your order ($18.95 value).
- Exclusive VIP offers are available and provided by CTMH .. and you’ll learn all about them from me!
- Lastly, you will be able to JOIN my private Facebook group for my Kit of the Month members.
- I post all the details in one place for you!
- All my artwork and cutting guides are available to you as a member of this group.
- Plus there could be specials and discounts for my club members during their term from me.
- For those not on Facebook, I do send out a monthly email with the details so you are in the loop.
NOW is the right time to join my KIT OF THE MONTH CLUB and receive fabulous Artwork along with discounted products as a hostess or when you use your VIP Credit! You’ll be doing the happy dance!
Well, I hope you are inspired and want to JOIN NOW! Please share this post with your friends and do it together! Buddies are great to have to motivate you and work together on your pages or to join my Serenity Crops Online where I show and teach you every step of the way! Read my reviews HERE.
You can CONTACT ME today to JOIN! Clubs are starting right NOW! Would love to have you!