PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Fours Seasons Winter for Scrapbooking & Cards
At this time, let’s take a look at the Four Seasons Winter Collection.
I have designed 4 scrapbooking pages which are just beautiful!
Similar to our Four Seasons Autumn, I created this diagonal layout too!
(With a qualifying $50 purchase on my website, there will be a video tutorial on how to cut paper to create this look shown)
It should be noted from the Seasonal Haul stamp/thin cut set, the truck and tree are colored in with pencils.
In addition, if you enjoy making CARDS, there are a total of 8 from the same kit using the Winter Wishes set:
I think it helps to see the products and where they are used on the artwork. This video will share these details for both scrapbooking and cards. Plus, there is a Shopping List below the video ….
SHOPPING LIST for Four Seasons WINTER
In order to receive the cutting guide and video on how to do the diagonal cuts, a minimum purchase of $50 is required.
You need these PAPERS to complete the artwork:
- New X8037S Fours Seasons – WINTER Paper Pack & Sticker Sheet $10.95
- New X8037C Four Seasons – WINTER Coordinating Cardstock $10.95
- (2) each of Espresso, Toffee, Scarlet, Mink, Sage & Pine
- Z4610 Pine Glitter paper $8.95 (you need less than 1 sheet)
- Z4611 Sage Glitter Paper $8.95 (I used on one card to make the snowflakes)
- 1385 White Daisy CS $12.95 (You need a 5 sheets)
- X254 White Daisy Cards $17.95 (to create the 8 cards from this kit)
STAMPS & THIN CUTS I used to complete the artwork
- New A1291 WINTER Wishes Stamp Set $8.95
- New Z4671 The Merriest Season Stamp + Thin Cuts Set $20.95
- New Z4655 Seasonal Haul Stamp Set + Thin cuts $35.95
- Blocks: check out the ‘recommended’ blocks needed under each stamp set in the description
- Z3686 Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cut (2 dies) $14.95
- New Z8056 Snowflakes Thin cuts (on one card) $19.95
INKS/Fun Accessories to complete the artwork:
- Inks @ $10.95 each: Espresso, Sage, Scarlet & Pine
- Z3630 Watercolor Pencils $22.95
- Z4191 Silver Glitter Gems $6.95
- Flip Flaps: optional 6×4, 4×3; 3×3, 2×2 … or any size you may need
- Sponge Daubers or New Z4572 Blending Tools $15.95
- Z1279 Versamat $19.95 … YOU NEED this to create the layout with diagonals
- Foam Dots/Tape @ various prices and/or Glue Dots
- Option to use an exacto knife and ruler; scorer for your trimmer or stylus
If you have any questions, please contact me here.