PHONE: (732) 266-1287
I’m using our February Stamp of the Month, Springtime Borders S2302 and the the top RAINBOW stamp:
Instead of using one color ink pad and wondering how to create a rainbow look, you can have fun with the ‘rainbows’ by applying ink with a blending brush. It lends itself to be a very soft look and because you apply the ink with a brush, you can ‘blend’ them seamlessly as you ‘walk’ across the stamp. I think you’ll enjoy this!
There are three ways to purchase this set:
- FREE for a VIP with a $50 product purchase. Plus you earn $7.50 VIP Reward Credits. Click HERE to learn more about becoming a VIP!
- $5.00 for anyone who purchases $50 in products … or …
- $19.95 on its own and you’re done!
- Did you miss my post with other card ideas with this stamp of the month? If so, click HERE.
Products I used with links to view each:
- It’s the Little Things Paper pack
- Shimmer Trim
- Glitter Paper
- Hearts are from Love Mail
- Mixins (strip of colorful diagonals)
- Inks: Honey Butter, Nectarine, Wisteria or Periwinkle, Green Apple , Capri or Glacier, Ballerina or Flamingo all work well together
- Blending Brush
- Spring Greetings stamp set