PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Living Everyday Life – the Journey to the Adventure
Capturing Life as we LIVE IT – One Day or Event, Past or Present
- Using Stencils:
- to create a scene (clouds, mountains, trees … )
- to use for borders
- to add subtle and strong details and embellishments
- Using Stamps
- how to stamp and proper placement and/or inking
- how stamping can create interest and add color, titles and embellish a layout
- Interactive Placement:
- learn how to HIDE journaling
- add a ‘swing’ for movement to showcase another photo
- create an explosion piece containing plenty of photos
- Distressing, Layering and proper Placement of Design
If you feel you could use a little help with extra details, I’m sure you will enjoy learning how to …
- create a ‘cluster’ embellishment for added details
- cut your protector to use the interactive elements
- use the T-Square ruler for alignment
I do have a SPECIAL OFFER for those who purchase the Bundle:
If you are VIP, you earn $37.50 VIP Rewards to use on your next order! This could be used for any additional supplies needed or your choice of products.
- When you place your November Album Retreat Bundle Order here, you will also receive (2) items @ 1/2 price!
- We have all new product and bundles so you might want to check them out!
- Or, I recommend using it on an album and page protectors, but you can pick your choice!
- Your Bundle purchase is your ‘registration ticket’ and admits you to the group on Facebook. You will want to keep your order # handy or in a safe place. If you can’t find it, I can help you when it’s time to enter the group.
Lastly, I am going to sweeten the deal!
Anyone who orders the bundle by OCTOBER 15TH, will be entered into a raffle for $25 in free products!
Yes, this makes a great gift too! Have an anniversary or birthday coming up? Have your family CONTACT ME today so you can have the album retreat as a perfect gift!
Many of you already will have most of the additional items. Check your stash against the list shared on this link here under the bundle.