PHONE: (732) 266-1287
THE GOOD LIFE
Oh, you are going to love this kit! The THE GOOD LIFE collection is filled with neutrals in shades of brown (mocha, espresso, toffee) mixed in with our rich harbour, and softer colors of mist, mink and French vanilla. The title of this line should give you a hint … you CAN use it for anything! Using French vanilla bases, this gives you the neutral canvas to paint with your PHOTOS. Even though I have added some of the elements of die cuts, punch outs, stamps + thin cuts, I really want you to be open to tweaking it to your own look for your photos.
Here are the first set of pages using the exclusive bases in The Good Life Workshop Kit. I added a little extra details with stamping the ‘wood’ look on these pages using D2196 Design Elements stamp set. The farm scene is a punch out card in the scrapbooking workshop it and I added our new color pencils to color it all in. The new pencils are very user friendly.
The next three layouts use our new Vol.6 Make It From Your Heart program. You’ll see a …
- 3 photo design
- 7 photo design
- 13 photos (it was a single design page, but I made the right side)
- I will be sharing these three completed layouts during the upcoming weeks with photos, so stay tuned.
I love the schematics patterned paper that I used for this new design. The banner is comprised of some punch outs in which I stamped using the D2196 Design Elements stamp set. The X9052 Mixins paper pack is a nice addition to these pages using the toffee pattern (under the banner) and the vanilla/brown plaid.
In the layout below, I stamped the border and stars from D2196bDesign Elements. I stamped my title from The Good Life Scrapbooking stamp set and added our new color pencils to the grass and barn sticker.
On these last set of pages, don’t you love the CRACKLE stamping? Me too! Once again, I am loving the D2196 Design Elements stamp set. Note the TRACKS … I used the ‘fence’ from The Good Life Stamp + Thin cuts (back ordered right now) and created my own train tracks, or rail line.
This is going to be a classic collection so I would scoop up a few paper packs (especially if you are looking for masculine papers) on top of the Scrapbook Kit, Die Cuts and stamp sets. I have a feeling this will sell out. Here are the the ingredients for you to shop for to create this collection:
- G1287 THE GOOD LIFE Scrapbooking Workshop Kit $36.95
- OR G1285NP THE GOOD LIFE (no protectors) $31.95
You need these PAPERS to complete the artwork
- New X7296C The Good Life Coordinating Cardstock $11.95 A great collection of 2 each in Mocha, Espresso, Toffee, Harbour, Mist & French Vanilla
- If you don’t have this color in your stash, you should order X6046 French Vanilla $17.95 (you need at least 5 sheets)
- New X9052 Mixins $8.95 (we are using two patterns to mix in)
- You may want to buy an extra set of New x7296b/$7.95 or X7296s/$11.95 The Good Life paper pack (without or with stickers) to have in your stash
STAMPS & THIN CUTS (always check your BLOCKS stash vs. the sizes shown under each set)
- New Z7064 The Good Life Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts $36.95 D2171 Stamp Set only $19.95
- New D2196 Design Elements Stamp Set $19.95
- Even though I didn’t use this set, check out New C1994 THE GOOD LIFE Cardmaking Stamp $19.95
INKS, ACCESSORIES & TOOLS needed so check your stash:
- Inks @ $10.95 each: Mocha, Espresso, Toffee, Harbour & Mist
- Z4572 Blending Brushes $15.95 and I also used a few Sponge Daubers $6.95/$20.95
- New 9048 Make It from Your Heart Vol. 6 $16.95 (I used on 3 layouts)
- New Z5431 Colored Pencils Bundle $20.95 (Z7037 Portrait & Z7038 Natural $6.95 each)
- Z1509 Sepia LePen $4.50 (great for journaling)
- Z4643 T Square Ruler $25.95 (perfect for lining up!)
- Z1279 Versamat $19.95 (a basic tool for stamping AND lining up papers)
- Foam Dots/Tape @ various prices and/or Glue Dots