PHONE: (732) 266-1287
- This event has passed.
Customer Appreciation Online Event for In This Together
April 10 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
IN THIS TOGETHER
Lynn’s Signature Artwork Scrapbooking Kit
Customer Appreciation Event on April 10th!
Don’t miss this one! JOIN me for an Online Cutting Class with tips and tricks on HOW TO! With the purchase of the In This Together Bundle (CC2216 or CC2218), you can come and play and create 8 of My Signature Designed Artwork with me!
Undoubtedly a great class to learn so much! Consider this free event to be all about appreciating YOU! I will teach you how to use my signature cutting guide and walk you through a complete set of cutting for 8 unique scrapbook pages! This will go beyond Covid and quarantine, showing you a new versatile way to create with the great colors and patterns in this workshop kit.
I’ll also show you some of the tips and tricks of the trade in duplicating the details of the artwork! This is my favorite part, showing you HOW!
Here’s the video and below will be the details and extra items I used to create them all!
How do I sign up for April 10th @ 10:00 am Eastern Time
- First off, make sure you purchase the product line HERE on my WEBSITE by March 31st. Just click this LINK.
- This event is open to customers open (no Makers please).
- You have to be on Facebook in order to access this private group. I will invite you to Lynn’s ILOV2CRAFT Papercrafting Friends group so you have access to this event.
- We may have to become friends first (which is always a good thing) … so let’s do that!
- You may want to check the additional items I used below and them to your order.
- If you have already ordered the workshop kit from me, check out this list to make sure you are prepared. Or use your own stash or something similar to duplicate the artwork
Additional Supplies Used from our Stash or BUY NOW:
1385 White Daisy (pack of 24) is on sale for $9.95 ( I used a total of 7 sheets)
CC32114 Neutrals (you need to MINK) is on sale for $14.95 (8 each of Mink, Black and French Vanilla)
- Z3869 Wood Hearts $5.95
Shimmer brushes @ $5.50 each: Grape, Lemonade & Carolina
Inks @ $9.95 each: I used Sapphire, Grape & Clover (Lemonade is optional)
X8017 Wood Grain Paper $9.95 (I used one sheet but you’ll love this pack!)
Additional Basics Needed:
- 12″ paper trimmer
- Micro Tip Teflon Scissors
- Versamat (lining up and stamping mat)
- Adhesives: tape runner, 3D dots or Foam Tape, Glue Dots
- All Purpose Mat
If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME HERE. Looking forward to teaching and sharing the HOW TO of IN THIS TOGETHER Workshop Kit with a TWIST!