PHONE: (732) 266-1287
One of the reasons I moved to New England 6 years ago was to offer customers an inexpensive, peaceful getaway for their crafting needs. So, Serenity Crops was born and offers complete intimacy for up to 12 people! Plus my personal service to answer any questions, teach a technique and share my artwork has always been available to those that attend.
What about you? Are you looking for something affordable? A place where you get more done without interruptions? A place where you enjoy freshly prepared lunches and can dine on a dime or enjoy a more flavorful affair? With at least 1/2 a dozen hotels within minutes, you can enjoy a place that fits your budget and get the best deal:
- Nearby Lodging: Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, Howard Johnson. You can make your own arrangements or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
Whether for a day, two days or for a three day weekend retreat, Serenity Crops is the place for you! Cardmakers, scrappers, crafters …. are WELCOME!
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new bathroom.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Cost ranges from $125 for 3 day (2 lunches) or LESS for one and two day options:
- Click HERE to view the PHOTO GALLERY
- Coupon for Serenity Crops through June 2019
Serenity Crops in Portsmouth NH
Fall 2018/2019 Dates
|Jan. 11 – 13, 2019|
|Jan. 25 – 29|
|Oct. 5 – 7 4 spots left||Feb. 1 – 3|
|Oct. 26 -28||March 29 – 31|
|Dec. 7 – 9||April 5 – 7|
|Happy Holidays!||April 12 – 14|
|May 3 – 5|
|May 31 – June 2|
|June 7 – 9|
|June 21 – 23|
NOTE: Dates are subject to change or cancellation due to small attendance. You will be notified via email if that is the case in advance.
I hope you’ll JOIN IN!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington (part of Portsmouth)
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287