PHONE: (732) 266-1287
Welcome to Serenity Crops! You’ll enjoy a very private and personal experience when you bring along your handcrafting supplies for scrapping or cardmaking. Below are my NEWEST DATES through August 2020. If you have a group of gals that would like to reserve a weekend , please ask me all about it and the date you are interested in.
If you are a first timer, this is the perfect and most affordable spot to enjoy with your friends. If you need hotel recommendations, I can assure you there are plenty to choose from and Priceline is a helpful site to get you best price … within 10 mins. of my home.
SERENITY CROPS is the perfect getaway and a great value!
Location: Portsmouth NH is a great destination within 10 minutes.
If you are looking for a new place to crop at, a place that offers bright natural light, no stairs, comfortable surroundings and affordable, YOU found the place: Serenity Crops. Also, think GIFT CERTIFICATE for you or a friend for any of our dates on the schedule. It will make a great gift and time together … priceless!
With space for up to 12 croppers, it’s ideal for your small group of friends or come alone. We have friendly faces for sure! My personal service is available to you. I will answer any questions and offer hands on experience when you need it. My kits with artwork, cardstock, accessories, etc. are available for purchase in MY STORE on display.
SERENITY CROPS with Lynn Como
Peaceful, intimate & friendly environment with natural light for up to 12 people.
Jan. 24 – 26
|May 1 – 3|
|Jan. 31 – Feb. 2||May 8 – 10|
|Feb. 7 – 9||May 29 – 31|
|Feb. 21 – 23||June 5 – 7|
|Feb. 28 – March 1st||June 12 – 14|
|March 6 – 8||June 26 – 28|
|March 13 – 15||July 17 – 19|
|March 20 – 22||July 24 – 26|
|March 27 – 29||August OPEN to dates|
|April 3 – 5|
NOTE: Dates are subject to cancellation so call ahead. You will be notified via email if that is the case in advance if you are signed up. I would like to have at least 4 people in attendance to make it a GO.
My attendees tell me they save at least 50% in cropping fees when they attend Serenity Crops. I’ve been told over and over … they get twice as much completed here. They love my artwork and kits and the personalized service in a very intimate and peaceful setting. Plus it’s a place where you will enjoy freshly prepared lunches & desserts, as well as all day refreshments. You are always invited to bring your own special drinks and snacks.
Nearby accommodations to meet your needs:
- For dinner, you can dine on a dime or enjoy a more flavorful affair within 10 mins. of my home (Olive Garden, Long Horn, Panera, Newick’s, IHOP, Chili’s, Trader Joe’s, Food Court @ Fox Run Mall).
- With at least 10 hotels (Marriott, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, The Port, Best Western, Anchorage, Howard Johnson, you can find a place that fits your budget or use your rewards program. I LOVE using Priceline.com to find the BEST DEALS! Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery (ME) are so close!
- Receive appx. 5 ft. of table space and I can only hold up to 12 people, so it makes it very personal and inviting!
- Workshop is on the main floor with many windows, great lighting and easy access (no stairs to climb), plus new microwave for your convenience.
- Complete store set up of inventory: scrapbooking & card-making kits, variety of cardstock, stamps, inks, tools, organizers, etc. for purchase
- 2 Cricut machines available for use
- We don’t play games … just give you quality time creating what you love to do for less!
- Cost ranges from $40 (Friday all day); $50 (Saturday) on up to $125 for 3 day (includes 2 lunches)
Please come & join us!
64 Gundalow Landing – Town of Newington (part of Portsmouth)
Phone/Text: 732 266 1287