PHONE: (732) 266-1287
You will fall in love with our new SPRUCED UP Workshop kit because the papers, punch outs and die cuts are just gorgeous! Totally love this layout which I slightly modified from the CTMH original version.
TIP: The circles are punch outs from the workshop kit (no cutting for you!). If you use your Shaker Thin cuts, you’ll be able to easily cut the 3″ circles right out of your photos! On the one 4″, I would use the punch out as a template and trace around your photo … or use your cricut to cut it.
I really liked this Spruced Up stamp set (sold with or witout thin cuts) for the cozy, cabin feel and titles: So Cozy (I can see this title with pets too) and Beautiful Moments. Using the clear shimmer brush on the snow and cabin roof really adds to the winter feel. And once I punched out the circles in the layout above, I used those ‘scraps’ to stamp the cabin in to add to the layouts.
When you look at the layout below, you would think you had to use the cricut to cut the pieces, right? But NOT so … these punch outs make it so quick and easy to put this layout together. Hardly any cutting of paper at all … Add the stickers and diecuts for the snowflakes and you’ve completed another set of pages pretty darn fast!
One of the options you have if you want to add depth and play a little is the TEXTURE PASTE. It adds another layer of dimension to these pages … if you want too! Using the clear shimmer brush on top of the texture paste, creates a glistening snow look. Adding our Julep shimmer brush to the trees, adds the green and soft glitter for a winter scene.
Lastly, I had fun changing it up a bit by using the scallop borders and multi stripe paper along with a 6×12 flip flap. This brighter white layout with WINTER in julep can capture outdoor fun and adventure when kids are outside playing in the snow. However, take out the WINTER images and this layout can be used for everyday photos of your choice where you add your own title and custom images. So pretty!
There is even MORE … but here are the 8 pages plus flip flap. Another page or two will be offered to those who would like to make a purchase of this kit through my website. Check out the details below.
Please note this kit, retires on February 29th or while supplies last. So this book is available now with your order and is included for FREE when you place your order online.
What I really like most:
- The papers, stickers and diecuts are gorgeous!
- The Punch outs make it a breeze!
- When you make a purchase for this KIT through MY WEBSITE:
- You will also be invited to view the slideshow of artwork. All my club members & customers who make a purchase through me receive the cutting guide with photos and directions on ‘how to’ to duplicate the layouts.
- That’s 10+ pages in all! And a 6 x 12 flip flap page too!
- Why not check out the VIDEO I posted LIVE on my Facebook business page and see the artwork up close HERE on this LINK
How to purchase My Signature Kit:
You can purchase the Workshop Kit and extras to create the Kit of the Month for SPRUCED UP and make 10+ pages! All the links are in there for you to click on. Once you purchase a minimum of $40 of this kit, I will email you the the cutting guide and directions for my workshop. If you would prefer for me to help you with your order, it’s not a problem! Please Contact Me here.
- G1194 SPRUCED UP Workshop Kit $34.95 Price reflects a 10% savings
- G1194NP (no page protectors) $31.95 Price reflects a 10% savings
- X7253E SPRUCED UP Die Cuts $4.95
- X7253C SPRUCED UP Coord, Cardstock $9.95
- (2 each of: Espresso, Mink, French Vanilla, Julep, New England Ivy & Sangria)
- You need 4 French Vanilla & 2 White Daisy
- Z3268 6×12 Flip Flap (used 1) $8.95
- Z3637 Spruced Up Scrapbooking Stamp Set & Thin Cuts $30.95
- D1902 Spruced Up Stamps only $18.95
- Inks used: Espresso, Julep & New Eng. Ivy @ $9.95 each
- Add Z4245 Texture Paste and use the Z4247 Palette knives to create snow on trees, pinecones and landscape.
- Shimmer brushes in new Julep & Clear @ $5.50 ea
- Z4309 Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cuts $21.95 (I used the 3” solid circle)
Just small bits and leftovers of these items:
Sponging, foam tape or pop dots, glue dots are needed. If you like your wood accessories to stay down, use glue dots … or brush them with Liquid Glass. This works great! I used the Liquid Glass on the windows of the cabin to give it a nice glassy look.
For those that enjoy my designs, you should consider JOINING my Kit of the Month CLUB so you can earn FREE product and rewards for your commitment. It’s only for 5 months! Signs up are happening now for February through June. You’ll have a chance to order from the new Seasonal Expressions Product Line! You can read all the details HERE on this LINK.