PHONE: (732) 266-1287
The seniors for the 2020 Graduating Class are experiencing an interruption during their last year of school due to the Corona Virus situation around the world. As a senior and one of the last years to enjoy friendships before embarking on a new adventure, many special events and ceremonies are being jeaopardized or cancelled. Will there be a graduation where they walk up on stage to receive a diploma? Will there be parties to attend or will the special senior events take place? So much uncertainty during a challenging time.
Thinking about their situation, I thought it might be helpful to create a beautiful 6×8 mini album For the Graduate. Whether you create it yourself and give it as a gift, or you work together to make it a memorable year filled with photos of friends and special senior times .. is up to you. But this could be one of the best ways to help a senior remember their last year and capture the best of times with school friends, buddies or events. As scrapbookers, let’s help make the most of this milestone in a way that documents their last year with highlights and memories.
Here’s a very simple shopping list (if you want me to order it all for you, please CONTACT ME here):
- C1836 For the Graduate $14.95
- CC3201 These are My People Cut Above Kit (a NO CUT kit) $34.95
- 6×8 Everyday Life Album in black, sapphire, candy apple red, or julep $15.95
- Z3314 Black and White Dots $4.50
When you purchase these items (at least #1-3 for $65.95) HERE on my WEBSITE, I will send to you for FREE:
- All the precut black cardstock photo mats
- the three scallop thin cuts (one stamped with a special friend message)
- and the SHAKER elements to complete the look (circle and overlay circle, clear window, foam tape, mini stars and hearts)If you have never created a shaker before, no worries … I have a you tube video I will link you to so you know how. 🙂
- A file with helpful tips on what I modified and a link to the slideshow of artwork will also be given to those who purchase items for this book from me HERE on my Website.
This kit can be a wonderful way to document photos of any special events and of course, best friends! Here’s a sample and this is a NO CUT KIT (except a little tiny bit of fussy cutting of the stamped graduation images). Yes, the watercolor swipe of color and black splatter marks are the pages that come this way in the kit. Perfecto!
You can use photos of friends on this fun layout (kids spend time at each other’s houses or in a dorm room):
Here’s the title page and closing page where you can see some of the stamped images from the set For the Graduate.
Yes, you can add more pages for photos or documenting personal thoughts, as well as adding memorabilia. If that sounds like something you would like to do that coordinates with this album, here’s what I would suggest you add:
- These are My People Coordinating line: All of these choices can be found HERE on this LINK.
- add the paper pack (with or without stickers)
- coordinating cardstock pack
- or the complete kit with These are My People stamp set (or without stamp set).
- You will need more 6 x8 Album protectors.
- We also carry 6 x 8 pocket pages that hold 6×4 photos here
I think this would be a great project to do together, or with friends for your loved ones. It does make a wonderful gift for the graduate too! If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.